Wii, Xbox360 or PS3

I must say that the Wii is much better for me.
Xbox360, Very good but nothing new.
Ps3, Sony should go find a bigger hole to die in.

The Wii has better game play and is more fun. But I think they should have called it the Revolution or something, Wii still is... strange...

360. A system is only as good as it's games, and while the Wii finally has some good titles coming, the overall lineup, quality level and feature set isn't competitive with the 360, largely because 3rd parties still don't take it seriously and aren't investing in it with quality in mind.

I don't think there's a single 3rd party developer that's put their A team on on a Wii game yet. Teams that get stuck with PSP and PS2 games are simply being allowed to port them out. So long as that remains true, all the haters have a pretty good point.

JAKE196 said:
none! (safe answer)

360's games are two short
Wii needs a better library.
PS3- hardly any games out for the bloody thing :lol:
thats a stupid comment.
a better one would be red rings of death even though you have a 3 year warranty for that

lenitao3 said:
lol.....it's not annoying, it's just that this question is too popular!!!

i'd say:

1) Wii - because of the fun (controller) which is the main point, Mario and other Nintendo games
2) Ps3 - best graphics ever, high technology and blu-ray disk
3) Xbox360 - not so special, just many games based on the same thing (in depth) and a nice console, 2-years old

i think the wii is the best, it has excellent game-play, graphics are ok (above average) and many nice/fun games, also the sales say it all......

Couldnt of said it better myself.

DEAN616 said:
Couldnt of said it better myself.
well yeah from a bias stand point.
from a real standpoint, say someone who matters in the gaming industry... they say 360 cause its clearly the best right now but most of you can't wrap your minds around that. this can change but just because the wii isnt the best right now doesnt mean its GG to your life. if you ask that question on a wii forum, a ps3 forum, or a 360 forum, the answers youll get from each forum are predictable. its stupid to ask a question like this on a forum with WII in the name. idiots, most of you.

You gotta just figure out which one you like most, but i'll tell ya, if you like amazing games, 360s got most of em. If you had some way just to see em all first, do that.

Sovieto said:
well yeah from a bias stand point.
from a real standpoint, say someone who matters in the gaming industry... they say 360 cause its clearly the best right now but most of you can't wrap your minds around that.

So someone in "the gaming industry" has a better say on my personal perspective than I do? Something subjective like "the best" videogame has an objective rating system that can "clearly" indicate which console is best?

:lol:

I say the Wii is best. Of course it's my opinion, I said it. There's nobody that can tell me otherwise. My opinion can't be wrong.

If you want to ask "which machine has higher resolution output" or "which machine has a higher quantity of available titles" then we can find common reference points and agree. For me however, those metrics don't equate to the best.

~DT

Sovieto said:
its stupid to ask a question like this on a forum with WII in the name. idiots, most of you.

Just because this is a Wii forum, doesn't mean everyone here is a Wii/Nintendo fanboy... a bit ignorant on your part. Obviously there's 360 & PS3 owners on here. Though I only currently own a 360, I'm gaining a large interest towards the Wii.

As for the topic, I'd go for the Xbox 360 for now since it offers a great library of games, in my opinion. Though I have yet to try out the Wii and it's games, It looks pretty fun.

I agree with Jake. Don't buy any! The systems all need more games, the prices will be dropping next year. There really is no rush unless you are a hard core gamer who wants certain games like Halo, Brawl there's just no point right now. The VC is holding me over on the Wii pretty well, also I'm enjoying my GC games, I never owned a GC.

Back