Wii, Xbox360 or PS3

hmmm, ide say.......360....for now, just the game selection is so much better, but in the near future ill pick wii

1. PS3 is the better overall without any doubt but it is too expensive..
2. Wii comes in second, very fun and entertainment, but there are not many good games for it, there are some, but not a lot
3. XBOX 360 (better in graphics than the Wii), but the console is too unreliable. You will have to send it to service sooner or later ( I know a person who have sent the console 8 times to repairs). Too fragile and unreliable

Get a PS3 or Wii depending if you have the $$ for the PS3, if not then get the Wii

Gikoku said:
Just because this is a Wii forum, doesn't mean everyone here is a Wii/Nintendo fanboy... a bit ignorant on your part. Obviously there's 360 & PS3 owners on here. Though I only currently own a 360, I'm gaining a large interest towards the Wii.

As for the topic, I'd go for the Xbox 360 for now since it offers a great library of games, in my opinion. Though I have yet to try out the Wii and it's games, It looks pretty fun.
of course there is other consoles owners but im talking about the whole of answers. on a wii forum the final verdict will be: Wii, on 360 forum, the final verdict will be: 360. get it? cause its proving itself right now./

and im not saying someone in the industry can tell you what to think but hes opinion is worth more than yours to the person asking the question.

Wii and 360. Sony can burn for all i care, they have been insulting the wii and 360 like little kids.

OK, this guy joined a few days ago, started this thread, and hasnt been on since.
MOD please lock this flamebait.

PS3 because it takes the games are gen

the wii can break your tv if you dont where that stupid handstrap

and theres nothing special about the Xbox 360 except for halo 3

It all depends if your looking for innvation(Wii) or pure games(Xbox360). There isn't a space for the PS3 yet even though its a great piece of technology its yet to really prove itself as a games console.

Wii definitely, Its overall better and more affordable, and I can Play SSBM until SSBB comes out. PS3 Is a second because I am fond of the Playstation series. XBox 360 is the worst 7th generation console, because there is nothing special about it... at all...

Blu-Ray functionality is worthless unless you really have a big, fancy TV anyway. If you can't do above s-video then you don't need anything better than standard DVD. A few extra details won't pop on a 20" TV set.

Xbox, as I said, is PC lite in library and is a great way to play a lot of PC titles if you can't drop hundreds on a new video card every couple of years. It also has the strongest online setu so far.

Postal 3 is going to 360. Vince Desi has said that here's no chance the PS3 will get it. He says it's due to Sony not being friendly to game developers or the PC gaming market. And Gabe Newell seems to hate the PS3 too, citing handing over the Orange Box port to another company.

PS3 only has 1 or 2 "must own" titles and eve then it's not worth $500 to play them. Give it ayear to expand the library, DROP THE PRICE... and even then developers hate the system and seem hesitant to touch it because it's hard to code for. The PS3 has the ability to becoem the next 3DO, CD-I or Neo-Geo- an expensive collector's item but ultimately a failure.

Wii has its own market. They're still working on the good balance of the remote's control style and standard play. They need the software to push them when the hardware's novelty wears off for non-gamers. They'll need to rely on gamers eventually.

well thats a good question.. i own a high powered PC, nintendo wii and have had a mates ps3 on my pano 50" plasma. Now neither the ps3 or wii can even touch my PC in terms of graphic capability. The wii is positively dissapointing in the graphics department but has great gameplay, i still love boxing to death!!.
The ps3 has blu ray which is a HUGE attraction for me as my plasma is HD 1080, so that saves me spending another 1k on a bluray player. So i think the best games console all comes down to what you want in the machine. Even though i havnt bought the ps3 (yet) ill give my vote to the sony..

Back