Wii Zapper Mod - Stock

I aim better when I have something shouldered... to my shoulder :yikes:

Much more stable, since I'm not using my left hand to control the Zapper's pivot, rather than my shoulder.

I'm capping it with a rubber stopper so I don't cut myself.

The Blaster really doesn't change anything, now that I think about it. You're holding it the same way your normally do, only now it's in a piece of plastic so you can't wave your hands around.

I made my own stock, I aim better with a stock as well. I didn't know if it would work so I never did a proper photo diary of it, but it took me 2 wire coat hangers, a couple wood paint stir sticks and some foam. My stock is just slightly longer then the zapper. Now I'm set for Ghost Squad.
Picture40.jpg

I made my own stock as well, I didn't do any photo diary of it, but it's pretty simple. I picked a replacement stock from http://www.laroysairsoft.com/M83_LE_Stock_Replacement_p/m83lestock.htm (I just checked the site, looks like I got the last one:smilewinkgrin: )

stockmod001.jpg

any ways I took the stock and measured out the width of the bottom of the zapper, marked it. I then took a hacksaw to get rid of the bottom middle portion of the stock. After I created the opening I used a circular saw to widen the opening

stockmod002.jpg

Then I sanded the edges, and packed in some paper towels into the stock. It isn't shown in the pictures, but I use a velcro band just after the nunchuk handle to lock the zapper in place for games like resident evil where I have to flcik the zapper. Finished product:cool:
stockmod004.jpg

stockmod003.jpg

Im thinking I'll paint the stock white with some kind of spray epoxy, should look very nice.

Back