wii zapper worth it?

Staszy26

Snowboarda
Feb 24, 2008
Arizona
Wii Online Code
2243-5630-5304-4826
i want to get house of the dead 2 and 3 for the wii and get the wii zapper so i was just wondering is it worth it???

Personally, I would never buy a plastic add-on for my Wii Remotes, 1st Party or not. I think it's better to use the Wii Remote the way it is. If you still really want a gun, then go for the Nyko Perfect Shot.

I just bought one the other day, works great and its a lot of fun.

i agree with FR... however, from experience i couldn't imaging playing LCT without the zapper holding the nunchuk...

i love the zapper... the only other accessory i will try will be the wii wheel since it will come with mario kart... if mario kart wii is intense... i may need that wheel for my safety and other's :)

tennis raquet, bat, and cue stick... ugh...

i love playing mohh2 with my zapper, the only downside of it is that the wiimote doesnt fit in it all the way (the zapper+wiimote still works with it) if you have the nyko charger battery pack in the wiimote.

FR. said:
Personally, I would never buy a plastic add-on for my Wii Remotes, 1st Party or not. I think it's better to use the Wii Remote the way it is. If you still really want a gun, then go for the Nyko Perfect Shot.
How could you say that? You basically just hopped on the band wagon if you're just naming another brand everyone proclaims to be good but you wouldn't use it anyways.

I love the Zapper, only downside is it's hard to store.

FR. said:
That is just stupid, just because it's plastic it's ****? The remote is plastic and you seem to love that.

HotD and Ghost Squad are made for the Wii Zapper / Light Guns. Pointing at the screen with the remote is just crap. Wheres the fun in that?

Silent-Sniper said:
That is just stupid, just because it's plastic it's ****? The remote is plastic and you seem to love that.

HotD and Ghost Squad are made for the Wii Zapper / Light Guns. Pointing at the screen with the remote is just crap. Wheres the fun in that?
I said I disliked the plastic add-ons. Please read the post thoroughly next time.

261311 said:
How could you say that? You basically just hopped on the band wagon if you're just naming another brand everyone proclaims to be good but you wouldn't use it anyways.

I love the Zapper, only downside is it's hard to store.
I've used both varieties at friend's houses and I prefer the Nyko Perfect Shot since it is easier to use (IMO). That doesn't mean I would purchase it.

Back