Wii Zapper

Chin35char

WiiChat Member
Sep 18, 2007
Florida
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
I picked this up in walmart yesterday because i had 20 dollars to spend, and I didn't think I would like it at all but now that ive been playing it I really enjoy it and dont regret buying it. The Zelda game is mad fun and it works well with MOHH2. I would pick this up if you dont have it, plus its only like 20 dollars, thats practically nothing.

i wanna get 2 zappers but i dont want 2 links crossbow and do u know how much the link crossbow game will sell in gamestop?

I hated the shape of the Zapper, and got a Brando 2-in-1 instead. Much happier, what with being able to detach the nunchuck piece, and the better shape and feel of the Brando's trigger. It makes blasting off zombie heads a cinch.

I came accross some in my local Target last night and decided since gamestop didnt have them that I should snatch one up. I have not tried any other zappers but the nintendo one, I must say I am somewhat impressed. The feel was good but the work to get the nunchuck piece out later seems excessive and I might actually pickup another nunchuck so that I can leave one in the zapper... I think it was a good buy... The Link game is loads of fun so that alone for $25 was not bad. :)

I picked a zapper up with my copy of MOHH2. I am actually a big fan. I wasn't really sure what I was going to think about it, but I am glad that I got it.

meh...I was thinking about getting the zapper when I bought MOHH2, but I got a wii points card instead

The Zapper is great. Sure it's a little piece of plastic but it's fun to hold and fun to aim with, and it comes with LCB. Great for $ 20

I told my brother he can ask our prents for wii games if he wanted any (it's his b-day on x-mas day so he gets loads, and the wiis in my bedroom so more games for meee) and he'll probably be interested in the zapper so I'll suggest it to him. I really want the Link game.

Anyone from the UK having any trouble pre-ordering this online? Amazon says it's no longer available and Play say that it's currently unavailable, but the other week they were...then the likes of Virgin just don't have them listed, it's only Game that have them, but I'm not paying full price when it's cheaper elsewhere! Ideally I want it off Amazon so I can pick up the Venom gun (same as the Brando) at the same time, because the Venom is only £8 and the order needs to be at least £15 for free delivery!

Also, I've just opened my mail and I have a leaflet off of Game saying that the Zapper + LCB is available today...but on the website it says December 7th...can anyone clarify?

Last edited:
hey lewi i think you friend requested me in fifa

we should play sometime!

hahaha i went to gamestop and asked for a wii zapper before they came out and he pulled this zapper type thing called the wii "blaster" and its in the shape of a shotgun...i bought it for $20 and it came with this duck hunting game....once i heard some news of the "zapper" coming out im like WTF??? arnt they all ready out and then i went back to the gamestop to see if they sold the blaster thing i bought and they said they didnt sell it any more.......

well when i get a chance ill put a pick up here....

Back