Wii Zapper

Here check this out:

http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/NintendoWiiu83p7whe6/Nyko-Wii-Perfect-Shot-Gun

They're selling the NYKO perfect shot for 13 quid, and LCT is 20.
You'll end up spending 9 quid more, but it'll be worth it, it's quality gear, persoanlly i'd get 2 NYKO's and 2 other brands, it's nice having a little variety.

walks over to the wii, look's at his selecting of gun frames, picks up the NYKO perfect shot and says, "mom, I'll be back"!

I don't know if you'll be able to get it for much cheaper, as I was under the impression the game was basically thrown in. I bought two shells about a month or so ago, and gave the second game to my parents.

If you really wanted to, just buy one, and a sheet of plexi. Trace the edges of the gun onto the plexi, and cut two side panels out. Then either get a piece of plastic dowel (round piece of plastic already cut) or cut out another small strip of plexi, and glue the two pieces together using the dowel or plastic strip as spacing for the Wiimote.

I'd suggest buying the shells with the extra games though :lol:

It's an odd way of getting a full set of mote's.... And it is an interesting idea, but I'm not sure I could be bothered with the whole selling on business... Also who's gonna want LCT without the zapper?...

Wii peripherals Blue Peter stylee...

If you really wanted to, just buy one, and a sheet of plexi. Trace the edges of the gun onto the plexi, and cut two side panels out. Then either get a piece of plastic dowel (round piece of plastic already cut) or cut out another small strip of plexi, and glue the two pieces together using the dowel or plastic strip as spacing for the Wiimote.

All I need is some sticky backed plastic....

lot's of people will buy a $10-$15 NEW game...

lot's of people on here refuse remote accessories, even mentioning Wiiwheel and Wiizapper is rediculous... but i like it. :yesnod: (not sport packs, though)

not much trouble to resell anything if you're fluent at posting sales on ebay...

Well with anything, you have to accessorise... otherwise, what's the point... (with the exception of the sports pack)

Also, some of the accessories are what makes the Wii that much more better than the PS3 or the Xbox 360... I can't see ya using the PS3 or Xbox controllers as an old skool light gun...

my point is that there are people who will buy that game for 1/3 - 1/2 the price of the bundle :yesnod:

Yep... I don't doubt it...

But 1) I don't trust ebay, don't like ebay, and I no longer have an ebay account... (mine got hacked, and used to sell dodgy clothes)
& 2) I don't want to spent out excess money, hoping that I might potentially get some of it back...

I'm gonna try out the Wii Zapper tonight... Who knows, I might not like the feel of it...

Try getting the GAMEWARE light gun. From the looks of it, it's very similar to the zapper. But I don't know really - I've never used it.

Well I took a borrowed LCT training and Wii Zapper home last night to play...

The feel of the zapper is not too bad.... Could do with a shoulder support when not using the nunchuck though...

I got very bored very quickly of Link Cross Bow training... I play though level 1 and level 2... Attempted level 3, but aborted through boredom.... for a "free" game it's a poor show from Nintendo, imho...

However, the zapper works very well with Ghost Squad, and it's improved my accuracy alot... But as I said, could do with a shoulder support... :)

Not that I know of...

But the light guns in the Ghost Squad Arcade machine have shoulder supports to help absorb some of the kick back...

I know the Wiimotes don't have that kind of recoil/feedback.... but it all adds to the realism/immersion into the game...

If only I'd paid more attention in CAD/CAM lessons at school, I could probably knock up an improved WiiZapper.... lol

That's interesting that you found Links Crossbow to be boring, but you enjoy Ghost Squad. I was under the impression Ghost Squad would be the more boring of the two, because there were only 3 levels.

I haven't had the chance to play Ghost Squad yet, but I would like to try it out. From the game play videos I saw, it looks like a fun game. I was just concerned because I had heard there wasn't much to it.

How does the two compare and differ??

True there isn't much of Ghost Squad, and there are only 3 level... However there are multiply routes through each level, so even though it's in the same setting you can play it a number of times through different routes... Also everytime you complete a level, new weapons and features are unlocked... You also alter the difficulty of the game and turn the on-screen reticle on or off...

It's short, if you only play it once through... But in the same vein, it was also cheaper than ya regular game... (Around the £25 mark, as opposed to £35-40 mark)

There is also an up-to 4 player party mode, which has various settings, including the very odd Paradise model, where all the hostiles are bikini-clad beauties wielding semi-auto's, and you have to take them down with Dolphin shaped water pistols...

I was a big fan of the Coin-op Ghost Squad (available in all good arcades) and I hoped that the port across to the Wii would not ruin it, and imo it hasn't... The Wii is the ideal platform for it... I just hope the House of the Dead series make an appearance on the Wii, and maybe even the Time Crisis series...

LCT has rail-game levels and levels you move and fire.

the replay value is learning optimal scoring techniques and gaining bronze, silver, gold, and platinum medals.

i have all platinum on all levels and perfect games on about 1/3 of the levels.

to shoot it like a machine gun is just so wrong and boring. :yesnod:
there are a dozen techniques to learn.

Back