wii

bitchslap

*slap*
Jan 28, 2007
i havebeen told that the wii has mostly kid games thats why i got a 360.. is it true ? or will there be any good games in the future ?

yeah, Sadness isnt a kid game.. neither are the racing games they have.. i wouldnt say that they are kid games.. Nintendo is just trying to make the games FUN and cute. like Elebits.. or Rayman Raving Rabbids.. its all about fun. :]

there will be lots of mature games.. whoever said its a kiddie console is some jealous nerd.

and before any haters say it, E-RATED GAMES ARENT 'KID' GAMES

PtonJalken said:
there will be lots of mature games.. whoever said its a kiddie console is some jealous nerd.

and before any haters say it, E-RATED GAMES ARENT 'KID' GAMES
jelious of what ?

psyichic said:
Look up a game called "Sadness". Tell me if you think it is a kid's game.
uhhhh.. thats not even out so it doesent count

bitchslap said:
i havebeen told that the wii has mostly kid games thats why i got a 360.. is it true ? or will there be any good games in the future ?

Dont mean to be rude, but your an idiot. People like you I hate the most, cus they always slab kiddie on nintendo consoles and games now. Do some research buddy, and dont let your 360 stay on too long.

bitchslap said:

It's funny you already know about the game and it's availability, and yet your first comment says you know nothing about the wii. Go back to the 360 boards and quit causing trouble.

CantGetAWii said:
Dont mean to be rude, but your an idiot. People like you I hate the most, cus they always slab kiddie on nintendo consoles and games now. Do some research buddy, and dont let your 360 stay on too long.
you are the IdIoT go enjoy super monkey ball, ill go play gears of war the reason i slap kiddie on nintendo is bcs the main audience is kiddies so excuuuuseee moi

bitchslap said:
you are the IdIoT go enjoy super monkey ball, ill go play gears of war the reason i slap kiddie on nintendo is bcs the main audience is kiddies so excuuuuseee moi

Are you 10 or something? Learn English and come back in 2008 or something. The Wii has mature games, if you actually try to look for them.

Mature rated games (grabbed from ESRB):
Driver: Parallel Lines
Far Cry Vengeance
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon

Teen rated games (also from ESRB):
Heatseeker
Street Fighter II: The World Warrior
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Trauma Center: Second Opinion
Red Steel
Call of Duty 3
Metal Slug Anthology
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
World Series of Poker: Tournament of Champions

I don't know if all of those are out yet, but they're rated.

bitchslap said:

Well first off, your the one acting like a child. Look at ur name for christ sake. bitchslap..? cmon you gotta be ten, i cant take you seriously. Gears of war seems a little to mature for you, why dont you try supermonkeyball, it suits you. I have never played one game in that franchise. Second the Wii appeals to young and old ages and is doing that more everyday. Maybe microsoft should try that. :shifty:

Last edited:
Can I just add make sure your Xbox 360 is sitting in a freezer when you play on it, or you can look forward to some red lights next time you turn it on :).

bitchslap said:

Please look at the second sentence the topic you started:

"or will there be any good games in the future ?"

I believe that in this thread my comment DOES count

Back