"Wii?"

Haha, what a retard!
He can't be serious.

Off-topic:
@FR. : How's Wii Play? Is it worth buying?

i'm like 99.9% positive that this is fake and staged. i've seen this exact same guy before ranting about how the PSP is better than the DS and he had the same ridiculous attitude and "facts".

so as funny as it would be if he really were that dumb, i'm pretty sure he's just acting.

Darth_Zant said:
i'm like 99.9% positive that this is fake and staged. i've seen this exact same guy before ranting about how the PSP is better than the DS and he had the same ridiculous attitude and "facts".

so as funny as it would be if he really were that dumb, i'm pretty sure he's just acting.

...especially since he keeps laughing near the end.

PS: Ouch, that's one heck of an avatar you've got! =)

"Sony's a good company."

"You can't trust Japanese people. It's a fact. Look it up on Google."

Vlad* said:
Haha, what a retard!
He can't be serious.

Off-topic:
@FR. : How's Wii Play? Is it worth buying?

It's good if you're into mini-games and acheiving high scores and medals. If you like adventure games then it's a no for you.

Edited

Edit:
FR. said:
It's good if you're into mini-games and acheiving high scores and medals. If you like adventure games then it's a no for you.
Thanks for the advice.
I am => I'll buy it.
As soon as it gets to Romania. -_-

:p

Last edited:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he said get some rubics cubes and play in your room like normal ppl!!!!!

he must have no friends that he has to make videos in his shower after he just got beat up and had to a band-aid on his owie.

people like this need to just stay at their computer playing world of warcraft in their parent's basement because they have absolutely no life.

Yeah, I've seen this guy's videos before and its staged :p
I saw one where he bashed the DS and said, "It broke on a trampoline." :D and tried to say PSP was better.
On another one, he said, "If you take the PSP back 300 years, people wouldn't be impressed." and tried to say the DS was better. :)

I think he does a great job making these videos. Oh and he always says, "look it up, its a fact."

That was hilarious. It's so funny how he thinks he knows so many facts about the Wii, but they are just SOOOOO OFF! Like the comment about playing N64 games. Duhh, its called Virtual Console loser, "Go ahead look it up on google."

Back