wii360? oh no. not that!

just when gamers have a Wii and a 360..In my opinion that sucks..I only have Nintendo consoles because I love Nintendo

Oh thanks, man, no one has given me a cupcake before in this site! and yeah Nintendo supporters are the best!

Axtlar said:
and yeah Nintendo supporters are the best!

Not really, they are mostly just stubborn. You have got to go out and buy other great consoles too...

No, you won't change my ways, sir..I have always been a fan of Nintendo and always will be..just cause Panasonic or Phillips launches a new console doesn't mean I have to buy it , even though I like to explore and am curious, I will stick with Nintendo in the whole embarkment

Now you got me pumped up,

1. Im always like this- :mad2: NINTENDO NINTENDO NINTENDO! HAIL NINTENDO! (and i do admit im like simon to the other systmes and companies.)

2. Im becomming like this- :incazzato:

3. Please don't make me take the big need- ......... :sleep:

NINTENDO FOR LIFE!

nic7 said:
Not really, they are mostly just stubborn. You have got to go out and buy other great consoles too...

Stubbron? or supportive and loyal? gusse what bud, half your fed ex FPS kids just came marching to nintendo leaving microsoft all alone once again. 5 million+ sales in 5 months is someting to comprehend to 2 and a half years don't you think?

Wiitendo said:
Stubbron? or supportive and loyal? gusse what bud, half your fed ex FPS kids just came marching to nintendo leaving microsoft all alone once again. 5 million+ sales in 5 months is someting to comprehend to 2 and a half years don't you think?
lol you feakin own, way to represent

XBOX360 is a great system for certain games. FPS, Xbox live.

Wii is fun in it's own way and a great console... interactive, and an over all great party console.

All I'm saying is that it's hard to compare two different style consoles like the Wii and 360. That's why the best of both world is having both.

You can't tell me you wouldn't like to have a Wii AND an XBOX360. That's just pure insanity.

Just becuase you are a fan of Nintendo doesn't mean you just automatically shut out the competition.

Game consoles are suppose to be fun. The Wii60, I believe, is the way to go. Both are really great consoles. Just because you love Wii doesn't mean you can't buy a 360, it's not like you're backstabbing Nintendo or something.

Geez, you crazy fanboys.

Agreed. The X360 is a pretty decent console and the fact that you can get it on top of a Wii for the price of a PS3 is quite attractive. It has a respectable game library with titles like Gears of War, Command&Conquer 3 and BioShock, not to mention the Halo and Fable series.

I was actually considering getting one to hook it up on my PC monitor (HD resolutions were old on PCs before the overpriced HDTV was ever born). Then I decided I was still better off with getting a new PC :D

Anyway, I support Wii360 concept 100%. Suck on this, $ony! :ihih:

Wiitendo said:

You guys are rediculous, yea, sales will eventually slow down, it was just released, and i dont think any "fed ex FPS kids" switched, all of the wii's FPS are crap

all opinions....

Back