wii360? oh no. not that!

I am only supporting (and can afford) the Wii. However, if I had to choose another console to buy, I would get a 360.

Wii60>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PSWii>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PS3.

PC > 360 for FPS
PC online > XBL
PC graphics > 360 graphics

Wii on the others a way to play that is unmatched

The problem with PC Gaming is that it's expensive. Good computers cost much more than a 360. And frustratingly, computers are practically obsolete in 2 years. A new computer in 2007 would scarely be able to play 2009-2010 games. These reasons are why consoles are able to exist.

RedProdigy said:
The problem with PC Gaming is that it's expensive. Good computers cost much more than a 360. And frustratingly, computers are practically obsolete in 2 years. A new computer in 2007 would scarely be able to play 2009-2010 games. These reasons are why consoles are able to exist.
Well... Consoles don't have graphic capabilities ahaid of PCs
And if the PC and Console are on par at console launch...

3 years later the PC is getting better and better while the console isn't.

Plus everyone pretty much needs a PC anyway, just build one and spend that extra few hundred the right way and there's the differnt between a regular pc and a 360 like one.

Homesrfan said:
Just becuase you are a fan of Nintendo doesn't mean you just automatically shut out the competition.

Game consoles are suppose to be fun. The Wii60, I believe, is the way to go. Both are really great consoles. Just because you love Wii doesn't mean you can't buy a 360, it's not like you're backstabbing Nintendo or something.

Geez, you crazy fanboys.

See no reason, im graphix met or surpased my expectations, i have my N favs, and my amazing ubi soft, whith prince of persia, red steel, and more. Wii has online play, and super smash bros brawl. Xbox has.... um oh yeah that halo and gears of wars thing. Hype em up brand names, not even made by the comapnies. Oh and I don't shut em off, Sony nearly earned my repect, before the ps3. Hopefully they can recovre with another good library for the PS3. Btw, how is havign a 7 controler capablity any harder then useing the wiimote? Third parties are going to have to support em all this year.

paintba||er said:
I have a Wii and a 360. I play them about equal time and they are pretty close to being equal so thats a pretty good combination. Having a PS3 in there too couldn't hurt anything though.

except my wallet, if your in high school+ get a job.

RedProdigy said:

Nintendo already matched up an internet broser, all consoles have online gaming, Graphix arnt too far behind. Besides the 5 sins of MMORPGS

StevenNevets said:
Well... Consoles don't have graphic capabilities ahaid of PCs
And if the PC and Console are on par at console launch...

3 years later the PC is getting better and better while the console isn't.

Plus everyone pretty much needs a PC anyway, just build one and spend that extra few hundred the right way and there's the differnt between a regular pc and a 360 like one.
Obsessed with graphics? Computers? Get a PS3.

Wii60 (IMO) is perfectly reasonable. Two great consoles, however, in time, I will prefer the Wii (future games). I don't have a 360, but I know it's an awesome console, it's got some great features.

Wii60 > PSwii/PS360

I am a huge console junkie. and have had almost every console since pong. (remember the vextrex?)

But I must admit, Nintendo has always taken the cake ever since the nes.

Top quality and fun to play. the wii is no exception.

consoles I NEVER had:

3-do

jaguar

sega saturn

xbox 360 ...(not yet, but i will soon. come on halo 3? can't wait for that)

ps3 ...(not worth the cash. maybe hen the price and or bulk of the console drpos drasticly!)

~S

The sad thing is that Wii makes a lot of money on a console and PS3 loses about the price of a 360 when they sell a console how the hell could that thing be more that $600 it's probably just the material's it takes to make one

paintba||er said:
My rich friend had his dad buy him a PS3 off Ebay and its pretty cool. They're expensive but they're a good console. I will probably get one once they are more available and I can just go get one off the shelf.
Uhh, you can. At least where I live you can (and I live in a ridiculously busy area with tons of stores).

ssbb_lover said:
Uhh, you can. At least where I live you can (and I live in a ridiculously busy area with tons of stores).

Well around here if there was one on the shelf someone would pull out a gun. The only people that even have them here got them at launch and they started lining up a week before launch. I was going to get one instead of my Wii but I wasn't going to sit outside infront of Walmart for a week and miss a week of school. I only had to wait 27 hours for my Wii and if I wanted to get a PS3 I would have had to wait at least 3 days. I guess that there's just a lot of gamers around here and all of them are Playstation gamers. If you tell someone you have a Nintendo console they will just laugh at you. There are a few Xbox gamers but almost everyone loves Playstation.

Back