Status
Not open for further replies.

ottoman

Banned
Dec 2, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
1156-6661-4692-6561
He was respected by many members. However snce his Racist attacks on me and fellow members in my "Muslims" thread i had lost all respect for him.

He had around 1,500 posts..and he was well known. So why Did he make Duplicate accounts?

Wii_Smurf - The_Next_Tiger - Wii_Smurfs

They were all the same person. But why did he do it? ?We will probably never know. As for me im pretty glad hes gone. i told him in my other thread that he would soon be removed from the forums. and i guess i was right.

Others will disagree, and flame me. Well thats just your opinion. Feel free to discuss the situation.

(YAAY i passed 1000 posts)

Last edited:
I agree (since we have already talked bout it on msn) But i still think there cud b a chance that it wasnt him.

Wii_Smurf - The_Next_Tiger - Wii_Smurfs where all different people did u not see his thread

he was lying...they were all the sae. duplicate accounts. wii_cammy got confirmation from a moderator.

ottoman said:
He was respected by many members. However snce his Racist attacks on me and fellow members in my "Muslims" thread i had lost all respect for him.

He had around 1,500 posts..and he was well known. So why Did he make Duplicate accounts?

Wii_Smurf - The_Next_Tiger - Wii_Smurfs

They were all the same person. But why did he do it? ?We will probably never know. As for me im pretty glad hes gone. i told him in my other thread that he would soon be removed from the forums. and i guess i was right.

Others will disagree, and flame me. Well thats just your opinion. Feel free to discuss the situation.

Oh my god that makes sence now.. i wondered how 'the_next_tiger' managed to pm me the day he joined, attacking me... ****.

My guess is he just made duplicate accounts so he could flame others without getting any bad rep from other members on the account he was known by (Wii_Smurf)

Okay what I think everyone needs is a mod to actually confirm who was who, as we're going on wii_cammys word so far.

So..if a Mods reading this then..?

It is his own fault
he ganged up on me with masterjedi
i saw his true colours then
and he has revealed himself now
:mad5:
ask mr stoukaph please
i am not lying
he is the super mod

how could you miss him if he was mean to you? lol, he was a racist, judgemental and rude. He constantly took the piss outta Lee and Steph. and me!

Im glad hes gone.

Well im petty sure Wii_cammy isnt lying, we were talking on MSN....and he let me know seconds after he did. But a Confirmation from a mod would be cool, or maybe a quote from you cammy.

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Gahh, you know.. I was looking through the posts from all 3 accounts.
He was real mean to Lee Jarrett.

I'll miss him very much. *sniff*
i as well lets have a minute of shuting up to remember him

surfinrach90 said:
Okay what I think everyone needs is a mod to actually confirm who's who on this thread or that other one.

As we're going on wii_cammys word so far.

So..if a Mods reading this then..?

Well, I think it was Joe who said that you could look at the rep thingy.. to see if they are banned or not. so yeahh, Wii_Smurf is banned.

ottoman said:
how could you miss him if he was mean to you? lol, he was a racist, judgemental and rude. He constantly took the piss outta Lee and Steph. and me!

Im glad hes gone.

Well im petty sure Wii_cammy isnt lying, we were talking on MSN....and he let me know seconds after he did. But a Confirmation from a mod would be cool, or maybe a quote from you cammy.

EDIT: He was mean to me?? Nahh, not to me.. He was so nice.. to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back