wiichat awards over due?

Stranger said:
other award categories could be:
best new member(had only been a member for 1-2 weeks b4 the awards)

:nono: i dont like this one......i have been a member since 12/06 and had my wii before that, but have only really started posting in the last 2 months

I've wondered about the other watchers that dont post until later or maybe not at all:shifty:

Well, what do people say, should all us normal members make our own awards?

Yes, It doesnt look like there will be a Wii Chat awards but if we want, some normal members could put together some catagories and nominations and such. . .

>.<

We need a little team to organize some wiichat awards.. . .

I like this idea....I think I'd get one of the comedy awards....I've listened to people in "the that guy should be a MOD!!"

Sarai_132 said:
Luigi should be the Mod of a ''Comedy'' section if made......

Tails McCloud~ said:
You MOD of the cat taco
(I think this counts)

....see? I can listen, too.....I think....

Wiired said:
Tried getting intouch with i0n about it? You could be lucky and get a PM back.

Yes, i have mentioned it to him before.

Our only hope is making our own awards, asking tyler to make a big campeign or telling jill to help.

I havnt made a whole PM to i0n about this I just mentioned it in a PM I sent him.

I have only been sent one reply from i0n ever.

It was just to say That my name change reqeust has been approved and to say remember the new name for when i am logging in.

(@luigi, my jill is ready for world domination wil own your ass in comedy:lol:)

Cpt.McCloud said:

Oh crap, how could I forget to dominate the world?....Damn you, Damn you all!!!!

Cpt.McCloud said:
Yes, i have mentioned it to him before.

Our only hope is making our own awards, asking tyler to make a big campeign or telling jill to help.

I havnt made a whole PM to i0n about this I just mentioned it in a PM I sent him.

I have only been sent one reply from i0n ever.

It was just to say That my name change reqeust has been approved and to say remember the new name for when i am logging in.

Yeeeah he doesn't PM people back much. Me and SSBB have sent him essays in the past on how to fix things and stuff, without even a reply saying 'I don't care' but meh.. whatever. That's why I'm kinda down 'bout Prez not being active - he's replied to every PM I've ever sent him - usually agreeing with my ideas. Though in all fairness, I respect i0n is probably very busy, with all a social life, a school/work life and a WiiChat-life.

Wiired said:
Yeeeah he doesn't PM people back much. Me and SSBB have sent him essays in the past on how to fix things and stuff, without even a reply saying 'I don't care' but meh.. whatever. That's why I'm kinda down 'bout Prez not being active - he's replied to every PM I've ever sent him - usually agreeing with my ideas. Though in all fairness, I respect i0n is probably very busy, with all a social life, a school/work life and a WiiChat-life.

Yes, I respect i0n for finding the time to run wiichat.

His social life must suffer.

He has no time to reply to foolish tyler, Jam and mike. . .:lol:

Hmm, I don't like this idea. At all.

There's been awards on other forums and the same people keep on winning them because it's blatantly a popularity contest. The older members are going to outnumber the newer members because they have more 'connections' so to speak.

wth i cant believe nothings been done about this yet! wow we really are long over due.....

looks like i have to make a post in staff chat i see or when i see i0n on AIM again....hmmm

Back