WiiChat Chatroom Party This Weekend?

WTF IS THIS?
r u talking about a party on the forums or out in the real world :|

Its gonna be in a chat room like thing
So all the talking is gona realtime

One of my other forums does them every now and then they can be quite funny

yeah i agree it is sad im pretty sure anyone who does doesnt have a social life outside the internet
oh and if you cant tell no i wont be here
il be on at 6 jk
sorry but thats my opinion

DRMARIO said:
Whats a 'chat-room party?' , and besides, its not really a good time for me, as i'm busy this weekend..Like usual :p

I've got things to write and post to new york, I have family committments, and then i have a Social life in the real world, if what my idea of a chatroom party is right. Am i right in saying an "E-party" on the website? D'you not think that's kind of....sad?
Wow, you're so much better than all of us with your busy schedule. I mean, come off of it.

We are a community and we this is simply a way for members to chat in real time opposed to through the forums. I don't think it's sad. It's fun, and it's not like I'm not doing something in order to make it. I have a social life too, but I still spend a lot of time on the computer.

I mean, what's your point. It seems like you just think you're better than all of us geeks that want to have a chat room? o_O

Anyways...
Once again, I'm not very sure on the time. I think we'll just have one on Saturday and Friday so everyone can come. I might not be at both of them but you guys can mange, right? ;)

Also, I'm trying to setup a proper chat room that I can admin.

Oh and also, cool username Motherbrainrules. She does infact rule.

DRMARIO said:
I don't look down on anyone, Everybody on the forums are great, but i just think the idea of an online party is pretty..lame
i think what he really means if a lot of memebers get together so we can talk and what not...;)

Nintendocam said:
It would've been really awesome if iOn was there. :yikes:
1000th Post FTW!
Yeah, that would have been great. :( Too bad the party sucked big time. :D

Yeah no offince to anyone,but an online party???look im somebody at the party "Emm...anyone for more virtual beer?"haha!And homerfan "us geeks" speak for your-self!!!

Back