WiiChat Chatter Chasin' Goals

PlazmaLink

Evil's Bane
Jun 30, 2013
Umongst the Octoroks
Wii Online Code
0099-0200-0500-1000
Hey, i'm Plazmalink. I Initially came here to switch up some Super Smash Bros. Brawl friend codes but my addiction to Brawl has began to wean. Currently I play Virtual Console games like Final Fantasy VI and Majora's Mask. I'm going to be droppin' some cash on some Super Nintendo RPGs pretty soon too. Aside from gaming i'm currently in the midst of learning Japanese. It's a fun language, especially with the benefit of being able to play Japan-only releases. Other than that i'm just a guy lookin' to make friends, so peace and heres a pie for reading. You know what? No, give back that pie. I'll eat it for you. Actually... I change my mind. Here, take it. 0/_◎

Last edited:
Have you tried it yet?

I'll add you if you have the Wi-Fi Safe version, just not right now. Can't right now.

Actually I haven't gotten the chance to get Project M yet(still need a 2GB SD card), but I trust your judgment. Besides, I would need some serious training before I could challenge sombody with as much experience as you.

Actually, I'm the worst out of the three active Project M players on this site. :lol:

I am your best bet for training up, unless you plan to fight against CPUs.

Speaking of CPUs, how efficiently can you beat a high tier, level 9 CPU? Usually my matches consist of me and my opponent staying at around the same stock with me doing a lot of % but him getting in his KOing blow before me. I win about 65% of the time.

I've already seen ya, but a formal welcome to ya regardless. Grand t' see you've good grammar.

Project M > Brawl

Speaking of CPUs, how efficiently can you beat a high tier, level 9 CPU?

Tiers are highly speculative as of now, ain't none yet. Combined with the fact P:M isn't very old, as well as the constant upgrades and changes to characters, the metagame is both too young and too turbulent t' concisely (and accurately) create any sort'a proper tier list.

In Project M, there are no tiers.

lmfao no

There're no completed tiers. As listed above, it's impossible t' create a proper tier list as of now; but eventually there'll assuredly be a few. Tiers are a thing in every game bro, balance doesn't come into it.

Back