WiiChat Doubles Open

dw, it will take days to complete, its just i will put the torney sheet up 2moz morning, and the deadline for the 1st round matches to be played

10 MORE PEOPLE NEEDED FOR A 32 MAN/WOMAN TORNEY

damnit i double posted, soz all

yeah cmon peeps

i EDIT: done a recount i have a %66 percent win record

Last edited:
Popert, I'm also in the Central Time Zone, and yeah I also wake up around 7:30 on Summer Days.

As ive said earlier, the torney is staged over a number of days, and there are deadlines for each round matches to finish, so dont get worried about the time u get up or whatever coz u wil have a deadline set for the person u are supposed to battle, and ill give u enough time to organize a time, but more details will come up 2moz

Ayo said:
dw, it will take days to complete, its just i will put the torney sheet up 2moz morning, and the deadline for the 1st round matches to be played
Alright cool thanks! :D

Off-topic:

Like my new sig and avatar? :p

Ayo said:
Not bad, thats the new guy on SSBB right?

ONLY 7 PEOPLE NEEDED NOW
Yeah... Oooh cool only 7 people... I will have a new team for this one... Aww danget... just noticed the sleep cause... there goes my gengar strategy! :lol:

@isi4201
Oh and isi, change popert8 in your sig to just popert :lol:

WuddlePook said:
I believe hes Marth and he isnt new... [Btw, I love using Ice Climbers =P]
He is not marth, that is Ike, check smashbros.com, and ice climbers stink :wtf: :lol: not to go off topic...

Be prepared everyone, I am going to EV train a whole new set of pokes tonight! :lol: Mwahahahaha!

Popert said:
Yeah... Oooh cool only 7 people... I will have a new team for this one... Aww danget... just noticed the sleep cause... there goes my gengar strategy! :lol:

@isi4201
Oh and isi, change popert8 in your sig to just popert :lol:

lol, my spore + focus punch stradegy is dead too :lol:

Back