WiiChat End of the Year Awards 2012: Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need to look at these forms a bit more... Don't worry I will be more active here and there!

Most Valuable Member 2012: Pichu2k7 (For the correct explanation)
Most Active Admin 2012: Has there been an admin on in 2012?
Best Moderator 2012: Splash_King
Most Active Member 2012: Tragonight

Best Poster 2012: MR.MR
Best Signatures 2012: HAK
Best Avatars 2012:
Splash_King
Most Improved Member 2012: RaPiD_JazZ
Biggest Drama Queen 2012: TampaBondo
Most Helpful Member 2012:
MR.MR
Funniest Member 2012: RaPiD JazZ

Best Nintendo Game of 2012: ZombiU
Most Anticipated Game of 2013: ANOTHER pokemon sequel or midquel or prequel

Best Moments of 2012 RaPiD_JazZ joining

Worst Taste in Gaming: Kylebeast
Why the bloody hell are you still here?: DBloke
The Most Frequent Popup Veteran of 2012: THE_Mitch

Best Roleplayer: TampaBondo

Just my suggestion

Last edited:
The_Mitch is an admin. Admins are rarely on, but you'll always see more threads when they're online. Admins have red mushrooms.

Mitch is a valuable member or something, Admin's have a little wrench next to their name.

Yeah, I would expect someone like him to have more access than mods. Apparently he's not an admin though......

There are admins on, don't worry. Unfortunately, all they do is keep the site functioning properly. I wish they would post a bit.

I've made over 800 non-lounge posts over the last year and received 183 "likes." I'd like to think I've helped to keep people entertained and informed as best I could have. It has been a pleasure being a part of this forum for over a year now. I hope I've made all of you laugh as much as you have made me laugh. Here's looking forward to an even better 2013 on Wiichat!

Funniest member: TampaBondo :dita:

The_Mitch is an admin. Admins are rarely on, but you'll always see more threads when they're online. Admins have red mushrooms.
HOLY **** I AM AN ADMIN!!!... wait a damn minute here
skeptic_cat_3.jpg

To clear up confusion, I was once a SuperMod way back before even Dbloke was (back when Dbloke was the ONLY member with a red mushroom). I got fed up with the lack of Administrator (i0n went AWOL) and was annoyed that the only way to keep any form of order was to whore my account out to a few members to help with the moderation. I left shortly before the site was sold to the current admin team and after being inactive for so long, I was demoted to a red mushroom as a respected member yet I still have mod powers in about 3 or 4 sections.

Last edited:
I don't recall any posts from you aside from the in-jokes with the mods. Must be the Goldeneye threads you're in.

goldeneye thread? I don't believe I have ever posted in a goldeneye thread o_O. I generally stay in the Off-Topic sections and I am not TOO active. I make maybe 20-30 posts a week. If that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back