Wiichat GH:WT Band

Dinner

Reading Rainbow
Dec 4, 2007
Scarborough, Ontario
Wii Online Code
2878-9257-8140-1234
King and David my internet is back and running! When can you guys get on? Oh and I think I got someone to play mic for us.

yeah im game game game game game game game *thump* soz my keyboard was lagging

EDIT

WTF is up with my sig, i havnt used that sig in over a year? i didnt change it i dont even have the sig on my computer anymore

Last edited:
^Everything reverted back to what it was in March 2008

And k I'm down in 2 or so hours.

rep bars are back and i only have 2!!! i had 9 GRRR lol. dont like this also my posts i had wway more. do we know if this will be fixed?

p.s im downloading resident evil 5 demo woop shud be ready now actually so i might play it, if your on now might talk 2 ya dinner

OMG RE5 demo gimme a sec! And I doubt its gonna be fixed cuz the hard drive that contained everything from March 2008 to now broke down or something.

wow iv been ready for hours :) and iv been waiting for you to download the STUPID DEMO lol for hours, you know how bloody excited i am seeing the intro video things 100X over

Sorrrrry lads, I'm a letdown D:
Cousin who I haven't seen for about 3 years has come down with his family and are still here, so been chatting with 'em all night and they've only just gone - gotta hit the shower then the sack I'm afraid lads :/
mega sorry if you guys were waiting. can quite happily e-kickmeintheballs tbh :/

^Nuuuuuuu. Eh it's okay tommorrow then

wow iv been ready for hours and iv been waiting for you to download the STUPID DEMO lol for hours, you know how bloody excited i am seeing the intro video things 100X over

My internet is crap atm D: Prolly gonna be another hour or so. 50% just now!

done yet?, iv been sitting here all night and day now just waiting, 13 hours i think iv sat waiting for you

on side note, im gonna e kick you when i can be bothered king, untill then ?

Yeah it finished around 2 AM last night >_> Gotta go to class now though, I'll be on in 2 hours or so!

edit: King you down for tonight

Back