WiiChat Interview Discussion

When the term "forum veteran" is used, it means exactly what Syntax described up there. A member who is recognized, posts a lot, helpful, knows the ropes, and is a significant part of the forum.

lol, then I submit

tyler, wiired, darkprinny, mitch...for vet

dunno bout the random one.

@prez, that is some other people's opinion (like me, because I think (hope) I fall into that category).... but other's just hate the idea that helpful members can join late...

Last edited:
Mitch2025 is already going to be interviewed sometime later on. Along with The_Loose_Cannon. Wiired will most likely be next week if he would like to be interviewed and both Prinny and ssbb_lover will be interviewed sometime in the near future.

Yep. Except for when it comes to the draw. For the draw I'll probably just pull names out of a hat or some weird method.

Syntax said:
Yep. Except for when it comes to the draw. For the draw I'll probably just pull names out of a hat or some weird method.
You can submit all the names to me in one big list and I can just whip up some sort of random name picker.

okay, good.... all the good members first...

so....can we submit ourselves?

For the draw, yes. However I was already planning on interviewing you anyways. So entering yourself in the draw wouldn't be necessary.

This was prty sweet idea man.

Thanks for the feedback Mr_Resi. :)

Syntax said:
For the draw, yes. However I was already planning on interviewing you anyways. So entering yourself in the draw wouldn't be necessary.

Thanks for the feedback Mr_Resi. :)

You had a list of Mods and Helpful members that need to be interviewed, how about putting them list's back up?

You had a list of Mods and Helpful members that need to be interviewed, how about putting them list's back up?

I plan on making another thread with the actual interviews in them. Once that thread is made I'll add the lists up.

oh, guess I gotta say steph (wiiwouldlike2play) and dillon (XManiacal=ManiacX) too....

I'll put them down as requests.

wii_cammy said:
THen I will have to say chach

Added to the requests list.

Current requests:
- Kiwi
- WiiWouldLikeToPlay
- +Maniacal=Maniac+
- Chach

Current Draw List:
- In Touch With The Wii
- Mr_Resi

Remember guys you're also allowed to submit questions. So if you have anything you would like to ask Prez please send me your questions via private message, thanks.

Last edited:
Syntax said:
Added to the requests list.

Current requests:
- Kiwi
- WiiWouldLikeToPlay
- +Manical=Maniac+
- Chach

Current Draw List:
- In Touch With The Wii
- Mr_Resi

Remember guys you're also allowed to submit questions. So if you have anything you would like to ask Prez please send me your questions via private message, thanks.

+Maniacal=Maniac+

You said Manical. :)

Back