WiiChat Interview Discussion

Sorry about that, I'll fix it :)

If you want you can add me on msn. Also if necessary I may sign up a aim account to make it easier for some members to contact me.

i got a question for prez but its not exactly PM worthy- will you marry me? hehehe <3

nah seriously, sounds awesome man. just give me a heads up like i wrote in the other thread. i can think of a bunch of names to be interviewed but i havent seen them online in a long time....:( sigh

anyways just check out the forum index to see the regulars online. im sure you can see from there who to pick and who not to pick right?

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i got a question for prez but its not exactly PM worthy- will you marry me? hehehe <3

nah seriously, sounds awesome man. just give me a heads up like i wrote in the other thread. i can think of a bunch of names to be interviewed but i havent seen them online in a long time....:( sigh

anyways just check out the forum index to see the regulars online. im sure you can see from there who to pick and who not to pick right?
Yea sure, why not...
Just tell your boyfriend i'm moving in with you guys :yesnod:

But actually i'm starting to think now that not just the 3rd week should be random. The whole thing should be random.
Random Mod. Random Vet. Random member.
Very easy to do and will eliminate all the arguments and hurt feelings.

I've already got an idea of who I will be interviewing.

well, so much for that idea

although prez's thing makes sense.....guess that's why you mod....

and won't the mod thing be used up pretty fast? you have 3 already in the works...how many regulars does that leave? trulen?

Prez said:
Yea sure, why not...
Just tell your boyfriend i'm moving in with you guys :yesnod:

But actually i'm starting to think now that not just the 3rd week should be random. The whole thing should be random.
Random Mod. Random Vet. Random member.
Very easy to do and will eliminate all the arguments and hurt feelings.

lol ill let him knwo right away that the couch is now going to be occupied by you haha. thats where all the video game systems are and the computer at his place so youll have fun turning the living room into your own personal studio appartment hahahhaha. :crazy: wait a minute....dont i have to move to utah if i want to marry more than one person? :confused: lol

and yes that would be MUCH better. i remember they make name generators somewhere out there on the world wide web where you can take names and select ones at random.....OH OH LIKE BINGO! or the vietnam draft :sick:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
lol ill let him knwo right away that the couch is now going to be occupied by you haha. thats where all the video game systems are and the computer at his place so youll have fun turning the living room into your own personal studio appartment hahahhaha. :crazy: wait a minute....dont i have to move to utah if i want to marry more than one person? :confused: lol

and yes that would be MUCH better. i remember they make name generators somewhere out there on the world wide web where you can take names and select ones at random.....OH OH LIKE BINGO! or the vietnam draft :sick:
Actually when I thought about the random idea, I just started making a program that will do it. Whether or not we use the program, it's still fun doing it.

uh...it's the guys that are polygamists.... don't think the mormons allow multiple husbands...ask painba||er....

and uh....spam...

how about...uh...Byuakuya...can't believe I forgot to say him..

lol, @ prez, what language you using? a BASIC prog's random number generator would be fine.....

Prez said:
Actually when I thought about the random idea, I just started making a program that will do it. Whether or not we use the program, it's still fun doing it.

hey if it works it works

as for the mods brawny- you can always do more than ONE interview. i mean you guys know a lot about me and yet im doing an interview. what difference does it make?

Prez said:

Assuming your program is a lot faster than my idea we can do that. I'll send you a private message later on with the names of people who have entered in for the draw.

Just curious but syntax, when you posted the list before you removed it I was in group two, is this still the case or am I only eligeble to be enterred into random member?

Back