• Bad Idea!

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters

Syntax

That Canucks Fan
Dec 27, 2006
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0001
While posting on another forum I came up with an idea to interview at least one well respected member and or moderator per week. Now I was wondering what you guys and gals think about this..

An example of one of my interviews:

HellJumper

Background Information: Helljumper

Name: N/A
Username: Helljumper
Gamertag: Helljumper 12
Aim: H2 Helljumper

The Interview
Matt: What got you into Halo 2 and video games in general?

Helljumper: As for videogames in general, I have to give credit to one of my uncles. I remember he let me play Pokemon Snap for hours on end. Those were some of my fondest memories with my uncle.

Matt: How about Halo 2?

Helljumper: As for halo 2, I picked up an Xbox late 2004, around the christmas season. Also with the xbox I bought Halo 2 and Xbox live in general through a friend's recommadation. I've been hooked ever since.

Matt: What made you choose the username/gamertag Helljumper?

Helljumper: Well, haha, I had just recently read one of the Halo Graphic Novels (I forget which one) and was looking for a good name I could use. I wanted to include something using spartan or John 117 (I wonder if thats his number, I forgot!!) but every combination I tried was taken. After awhile, I remembered how much I had liked the Helljumpers in the book. So I put

Helljumper but that did not work. Helljumper 12, which is my the name + my age at the end, was the ending result.

Matt: How did you come across H2F?

Helljumper: I think I've said this before, but I came across H2F doing a google search for "Halo 2 forums". H2Fs (Halo2forums) was down for maintence when i clicked that link, then I clicked the next link, H2F. I wasn't planning on staying for long, just till H2Fs opened up again, but then I read about getting money for posting. Hell, that offer was probably the only reason I stayed at H2F during it's early months. Then again, the new H2Fers made it a whole bunch easier.

Matt: So Hell how long have you been a member for at H2F?

Helljumper: On the 28th of this month, I will have been on H2F for 1 year and 8 months.

Matt: Almost two years. How does that feel?

Helljumper: ..Long..

Matt: Haha good answer :)

Matt: Moving on. If you could change one thing about H2F what would that be?

Helljumper: Hmm, I would have to say that I would get rid of the censor. I know that sounds extremely trivial and not important, but I am sure you have some idea of when curse words are..a neccessity. Some people just need to be cursed out, it's wrong not to.

Matt: I tend to feel the same way at times but I try to avoid it.

Helljumper: I would think that is a good thing, means you have a very clean mouth =]

Matt: You don't know me in real life so you might want to take that back =]

Helljumper: Haha, I guess I don't, though someday that may change.

Matt: maybe it will.

Matt: : Name one person off of H2F who you would like to get to know better.

Helljumper: One person..very limited pick, eh? I'd have to say Tyler (Nokturnal). We are on a talking base, we know stuff about each other, friends. Hell, we just played a 1v1 a few minutes ago. I'd just like to get to know him better, become an even closer friend. He is a really great guy once you actually get to know him. so he's not an ass to all those who might think that!!

Matt: He seems like a great guy.

Helljumper: Yeah, some people still hate him only because it used to be the cool thing to rag on Klug.

Matt: That's unfortunate.

Matt: One final question before I end this. What one word would you say describes you the best?

Helljumper: Youth

Matt: Thanks for your time, is there anything else you would like to add before I conclude this?

Helljumper: Nope, except I'd like to say thanks to anyone who's ever been a friend to me, your a great person for dealing with someone as annoying as me. Cya in the H2F Exclusives Matt.

Matt: Later Helljumper.

Tally's..

Yes...:

No.. What were you thinking?:

Syntax said:
While posting on another forum I came up with an idea to interview at least one well respected member and or moderator per week. Now I was wondering what you guys and gals think about this..

An example of one of my interviews:

Tally's..

Yes...:

No.. What were you thinking?:

So basically your just going to interview Mitch every week?

I would say yes, but people on this forum will either 1. argue over whether they are highly 'qualified' enough to be interviewed, and 2. people will feel like they're more important if they're interviewed, which with some members, aint a good idea to boost their egos further so.. I won't add to the tally for the good or bad :)

I, personally, wouldn't mind being interviewed; Lord knows I'd have a good time about it. Unfortunately, Wiired is right. There's no way you could do this without an army of lowbies moaning about not being "popular" enough to be interviewed; and don't even get me started about all the "popular" pricks who would only use the interview to gloat about the size of their eDick.

xIcaruSx said:
I would prefer a WiiChat Moderator
Swimsuit Calendar.
Either you're gay or you're too ignorant to realize that there's only one girl Mod...

Gymdawg said:
Either you're gay or you're too ignorant to realize that there's only one girl Mod...

Either your sense of humor sucks cock, or you do.

and don't even get me started about all the "popular" pricks who would only use the interview to gloat about the size of their eDick.

Irony?

Gymdawg said:
I, personally, wouldn't mind being interviewed; Lord knows I'd have a good time about it. Unfortunately, Wiired is right. There's no way you could do this without an army of lowbies moaning about not being "popular" enough to be interviewed; and don't even get me started about all the "popular" pricks who would only use the interview to gloat about the size of their eDick.

Lmao. I agree, even though I am not 'popular' right now.

Added a poll for you.
As for the idea, I actually kind of like it..
Aside from the problems listed above (which are very controllable), it could work.

When I say respected members I mean people who have really helped out around the forums and various sections of wiichat. Not just anybody with over 1,000 posts. Also this doesn't mean I can't interview the regular forum goers. I could include a interview with a random forum member every two weeks if people would find it worth reading.

@Prez

Thanks for adding the poll. :)

Members I would try interviewing first:

- DarkPrinny
- i0n (if possible)
- Prez
- TheLooseCannon
- Mitch2025
- Mr. Stoukaph
- Trulen
- any other moderator..

Then...

ssbb_lover and or wiired - brought us the Design Lounge
Surfinrach90 - brought us the entertainment section.
Brawny - Various forum tutorials..

etc..

Back