Good or Bad idea?

• Good Idea!

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Bad Idea!

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters

If there not gona be DarkPrinnyed questions its not worth it

Wiired said:
I would say yes, but people on this forum will either 1. argue over whether they are highly 'qualified' enough to be interviewed, and 2. people will feel like they're more important if they're interviewed, which with some members, aint a good idea to boost their egos further so.. I won't add to the tally for the good or bad :)
It sounds like a pretty cool idea, but I also agree with Mike at the same time.

I gave it the thumbs up, sounds like a decent idea to me.
Hope it comes together.

You know why this is a bad idea? No-one here is worthy of interviewing? Why the hell do I want to read an interview of someone who 1) Isn't famous in any way whatsoever. 2) I speak to (or argue with) this person every other day...
This will just end up an ego trip for everyone involved....

Interviewer: So Mr WiiChatmemberX. Can you tell me what got you into gaming in the first place?
WiiChatmemberX: My parents bought me a playstation 2 for christmas.
Interviewer: Fascinating! So can you tell me about what you like to do with your spare time.
WiiChatmemberX I play my Wii a lot and spend quite a bit of time commenting on Wiichat. Sometimes I go out with my friends and do stuff. :tard:
Interviewer: Wow! Thanks for the interview WiichatmemberX. Its been eye-opening :thumbsup:

BrandonMcAuslan said:
Interviewer: So Mr WiiChatmemberX. Can you tell me what got you into gaming in the first place?
Interviewer: Fascinating! So can you tell me about what you like to do with your spare time.
WiiChatmemberX I play my Wii a lot and spend quite a bit of time commenting on Wiichat. Sometimes I go out with my friends and do stuff. :tard:
Interviewer: Wow! Thanks for the interview WiichatmemberX. Its been eye-opening :thumbsup:
^^ That's pretty much the formula, except the questions aren't so ghey.

Its like "interviewing your friends" - for your other friends to read...?! :tard:
What can we possibly gain from these interviews except for inflating the ego's of those being interviewed?
We're not interviewing for any kid of assessment - its not a job interview...
We're not interviewing for information - no-one here is famous - no-one here has any groundbreaking news that the world needs to know?

All this will do is create profiles about each wiichat member interviewed - which can be done more efficiently elsewhere...
Also the people you will be interviewing will be the most active members anyway!? So they're already talking all the time...

This isn't a controlled experiment either... We would be having interviews simply for the purpose of - having interviews?!

:lol:

Well, I'd be kinda up for the idea, on the basis that the no posting ban hammer will be used if anyone gets erectionified over the fact they got interviewed where others didnt, or if people complain they don't get interviewed. Then, I'd be happy with it; but I doubt that'd happen. So I currently stick hella no.

BrandonMcAuslan said:
You know why this is a bad idea? No-one here is worthy of interviewing? Why the hell do I want to read an interview of someone who 1) Isn't famous in any way whatsoever. 2) I speak to (or argue with) this person every other day...
This will just end up an ego trip for everyone involved....

All are questions that have been answerd on the site

Heres the one I made for i0n -
Interview
DarkPrinny : please put your answers in the form of a answer
Dp : What is your true name ?
i0n :
Dp : Siblings/little bastards ?
i0n :
Dp : Do you have a self representation of your self ?
i0n :
Dp : Why did you create wiichat (please dont give a copy pasta answer) ?
i0n :
Dp : What do you inted to do with the site if the consoles life ends ?
i0n :
Dp : And when do you think that is ?
i0n :
Dp : Whats your fave console ?
i0n :
Dp : Fave games ever ?
i0n :
Dp : What other fourms do you post on and are you a mod or addmin of them ?
i0n :
Dp : Any chance of letting us have more than one image in our sigs ?
i0n :

Dp : Whats your favourite biscuit ?
i0n :
Dp : And if theres a brew will it be duncked ?
i0n :
Dp : All the way in or just the tip ?
i0n :
Dp : Can you do this move ?
i0n :
Dp : Whats you fave chesse ?
i0n :
Dp : Will it be put on toast ?
i0n :
Dp : What ?
i0n :
Dp : So whens your album out ?
i0n :
Dp : So its before guns and rosies : Chinise democracy ?
i0n :
Dp : Fave spot in the universe ?
i0n :
Dp : Fave word ?
i0n :
Dp : Fave pasty from gregs
Dp : Thanks for your time

Its like "interviewing your friends" - for your other friends to read...?!
What can we possibly gain from these interviews except for inflating the ego's of those being interviewed?
We're not interviewing for any kid of assessment - its not a job interview...
We're not interviewing for information - no-one here is famous - no-one here has any groundbreaking news that the world needs to know?

Its a chance to get a better understanding of some of the forum members that frequent this site daily. As I mentioned before anyone who begins to brag about his or her interview will either have the interview cancelled and or thread deleted.

To let you guys know when I did these interviews on the other forum not one person complained about the interviews.

prinny Interviewed Me prinny Interviewed Me prinny Interviewed Me prinny Interviewed Me prinny Interviewed Me prinny Interviewed Me prinny Interviewed Me

Some quotes from various people in regards to my interviews...

Nice interviews, you need to interview yo'self though! =]

nice interviews, i learned a lot about some of coolest members.

Good interviews. A little bit long but still interesting

those were some nice interviews this helps alot i feel like i now them alot better now. infact ive bearly(to tired to spell just woke up) seen helljumper post.

Those were a good read. GJ to all involved.

Good stuff man, fun to read.

ill be the guniea pig if you want. it sounds promising but it will be flawed.

just don't feed the animals. i know some good members that i can recommend for interviewing too

eta i am not getting in a swim suit! :sick:

Back