Wiichat members before the wii was out thread

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
A thread for all those wiichaters that where members before the wii was out.

I was wondering where they all are

Wii are the "wiichat vets"
(Ie the founders)

Well I'm still here not as long as Prinny, Squall and i0n (only people who joined in May I can think of atm) but been here a decent amount of time.

Anyhoo bring back the RPG game woooo that was great...despite the fact it had so many glitches and to get high levels was impossible and not enough members who used the game, to battle with. But still bring it back i0n it might work out now with a few more members on this site

As of today I've been here for exactly one year and three days. :eek:

When I joined there was only about 75 members, a hot topic could get as many as 20 posts, and i0n posted regularly. :lol:

deity_link said:
Well I'm still here not as long as Prinny, Squall and i0n (only people who joined in May I can think of atm) but been here a decent amount of time.

Anyhoo bring back the RPG game woooo that was great...despite the fact it had so many glitches and to get high levels was impossible and not enough members who used the game, to battle with. But still bring it back i0n it might work out now with a few more members on this site

Meh I never played it
But itd be nice if it was worked on

Lets go on a noob killin spree

I lurked for a bit, then joined in the lead up to the launch. However just because we've been here the longest doesn't mean we're the best. Well we are the best, but thats not the point.

I think i was lookin for info on how it worked
wii didnt know

Starts the killin with the South star water bird fist

Choooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(Note to self stop watchin Hukoto no ken before I start cosplayin Kenshrio)
To late for that

I lurked well before it released. I joined a few days after the US release. Can still say I made it in before all other release dates though.

Back