WiiChat servers have been upgraded!!

AndThen? said:
So... idjut was lying? Haha, and here I was thinking something was getting done. Damn.
NO NO :lol:

when i started this thread there's a new button called "Check if posted"
i didn't notice this a few days ago... :)

it was also responding super fast... EVERYTHING was fast... i guess very few members were on.

BTW... it was down for 6 -7hrs.. :yesnod:

idjut said:

it was also responding super fast... EVERYTHING was fast... i guess very few members were on.

If I'm not mistaken, the 'Check if Posted' feature has been there for a long time now. :) However, it is usually overlooked and is not used by most members.

:lol: i don't start many threads... the last one i made was warehouse arson or yay i love my wii...
i've really never noticed it.... brother :lol:

idjut said:

The check if posted has been here longer than myself.

Syntax said:
I was at work. I noticed nothing..

shultz3.jpg

i know nothinggg.... nothinnggggggg

i went for a drive while it was down.. it went pretty well.

Just letting all you know that I am now a moderator of the Wii Forums. Like always, just send a PM to me or any other moderator if you have any questions. Also, don't hesitate to report a post. Hope to see you all around. :)

So have there been any changes then?
When it was down, I was annoyed. Wtf else is a girl supposed to do on a Friday night besides post on a gaming console forum?

Might have been some routing issue, because the actual server was never offline or down - tis weird.

i0n said:
Might have been some routing issue, because the actual server was never offline or down - tis weird.

My problem is back now after the down time...related?

Cpt.Sorrow said:
Oh so that's why I couldn't get on, so does anyone have a clue as to what the updates are?
Exactly, I was like uhh, I can't get on, wtf? Then I just went to other sites then went to bed.

Back