Manaphy
Mew
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Wobbuffett

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
yeah lawl
And you kiss your mouther with that mouth, uh, such language.
This is an insane week; I'de like to get a tournament going for a sake of normalcy. That, and so if I have any large lecture hall classes, I can breed in class...Its not like I haven't logged 300 hours on pearl....ok...I have...

Ayo said:
Message to Captains:

Please can you go on AIM regularly today, as i have important info for all of you

As we were speaking yesterday, you know me well. No markets today, but as I told ya I will be upgrading my pc to 4gb of ram. I will also clean it and I have to drive 20 miles to do some P.I thing... but in the evening I will be on :yesnod:

why does everybody think i hack? i swear on my life my pokemon aren't hacked. i have some shinys from my frined weavile09 who is a shiny master. ok geesh. pokechamp thinks i hack because my umbreons moonlight is 8 because of a pp max i got. geesh if anyone whants prof i'll show you that my pokes arent hacked. some people on here are sore losers. geesh

lol, pokechamp says u used moonlight over 8 times. anyway, ayo, lol, u can be a bit smart. if we get 1 more, dont make it 6 teams, make it 4 teams of 5.

u dont hack......i got a rayquaza with max attack and people think i hack but i dont(i got hacks but i dont use em)i told them to go to trade to see that is not hack

on topic-ayo i may start my battle tomarow.i head is pounding like hell(i have a BIG hedic

DO NOT SPAM THE FORUM

Freebutter, I do not know you, but you look like a crying baby. Solve your problems with him on PMs!!! Do not spam Ayo's tourney!!!!

Btw... I though you were leaving forever!!!

Bye bye :thumbsup:

Back