WiiChat Xbox 360 Game Night Ideas

Jump on the band wagon and stop being such a stick in the mud, Lewww.

360 > PS3

=)

My router is, like, 35 meters from my 360.

Kev and Duy are usually on early enough, [strike]no idea about sticky ol' matt.[/strike]

Fox, get a long cable then, put it away when not in use?

My router is, like, 35 meters from my 360.

I have the same issue. You could buy a long ethernet cord and run it through your house. There are multiple ways to do it to make it unnoticeable.

Kev and Duy are usually on early enough, [strike]no idea about sticky ol' matt.[/strike]

Fox, get a long cable then, put it away when not in use?

When school starts in 2 weeks, it's highly doubtful I'll be on early.

School makes it impossible to play with you guys >:U

Well, I created my account.
Fox121488

Add me.

I bought the rediculas $100 wireless adaptor that only works close to the router...which is in my parents' room...
Very frustrated.
The signal is so weak in my room, it can't stay connected long enough to let me stay on live.
Add me anyway. I might just buy 100 feet of ethernet cable (over $100...) and get a connection.

You guys better love me.
PS3 comming next week. GOD I'M SO BAD WITH MONEY!

Fox121488

Add me.

I bought the rediculas $100 wireless adaptor that only works close to the router...which is in my parents' room...
Very frustrated.
The signal is so weak in my room, it can't stay connected long enough to let me stay on live.
Add me anyway. I might just buy 100 feet of ethernet cable (over $100...) and get a connection.

You guys better love me.
PS3 comming next week. GOD I'M SO BAD WITH MONEY!

I'll add you later <3

And I'm in the same boat as you (money-wise)

Fox121488

Add me.

Very nice, added.

Also, on the weak signal bit, if you have access to the router's setting via your browser (usually by typing in 192.168.1.1 and entering in login info), try changing the Channel the router is on. It could really give you better signal since other household appliances/devices sometimes run on the same channel as the router.

Good luck fellah.

LEFT 4 DEAD NIGHT every

Friday From
9.00pm - UK time, 4.00 pm - US time

oh and i thought the adaptor was a waste of money, seriosuly Ridiculous Price, i bought a 30 meter ethernet cable instead lol

oh and noone is as bad as me with money,

i went out to get gears of war 2 when it first came out, bought it from HMV, then went to game and saw a bundle on, so thought hay might aswell.
so traded in my brand new gears of war 2.
and got
an NEW xbox 360, (even though i had 2) 2 controllers, 2 play n charge kits, a wireless adaptor (which i sold) gears 1 and 2, and a guide for gears 2, for £280 god that was my whole months wages, im really bad, and now with the elite gone down to £199 in the uk no doubt ill have that soon too.

oh and i have a ps3 aswell, lol i own 72 xbox 360 games

and iv got 5 xbox controllers. and bought another when RE5 ccame out lol red one

Last edited:
David, up for gears and L4D tonight?

Back