WiiChat Xbox 360 Game Night Ideas

yeah im trying my sister in laws being really annoying im not allowed on untill shes watched her CRAP programmes Lol.
One Tree hill
and
four wedding HOW BAD
i think there nearly finished though

...What?

I might be for one or two matches. Also just received the most hilarious message ever, I love this American's xD

Sorry fellahs, I was gone most of the evening. I'll play some Gears tomorrow around 5 PM eastern time after work if anyone's up for it.

I might be for one or two matches. Also just received the most hilarious message ever, I love this American's xD

Not that I have anything against Americans.. but.. I once had someone try and convince me that Xbox Live was apart of the United States and that since I was in Canada, playing on Xbox Live that I should go back to my country.

Not that I have anything against Americans.. but.. I once had someone try and convince me that Xbox Live was apart of the United States and that since I was in Canada, playing on Xbox Live that I should go back to my country.

:shocked:

Wow.

:shocked:

Wow.

It's actually happened more than once...

on topic: I probably wont be able to play today/tonight. Going out again today and then have a hockey game in the evening.

People like that give Americans like me a bad name! :mad5:

i wont be able to play tonight, im going back home today.
iv gone 6 months nearly with no internet at my house, i dont know how i survive, but ill be getting it back within a month apparently so :) yay

ill probably be on before a month is up though :)

too bad i missed you guys last night

*facepalm*

Sometimes...sometimes..*sigh*

When Halo 3: ODST comes out, I plan on trying to get all of the vidmaster achievements. However, most of them require them to be done in 4-player co-op. So, if anybody would be willing to help me out, let me know and we could possibly arrange a game-night to unlock these achievements.

Totally, I'm planning on pre-ordering later this week.

Back