WiiChat Xbox 360 Game Night Ideas

Gears & Gears 2 here.
Ethernet cable will be here sometime this week, doods.

Can't wait =]

Good stuff. I'll be posting the achievements in a bit, so you guys know what they are. Also, if any of you need the 4 ghosts one, I can help out with it.

1.Classic: Finish any level on solo-legendary without firing any shots or throwing a grenade.
2. Deja Vu: Complete highway on 4-player legendary live co-op with the Iron skull on without using the hog/scorpion
3.Endure: In firefight, on any mission, pass the 4th set on 4 player Heroic Live-Co-Op
4. Find all of the hidden skulls

Last edited:
I'll gladly play co-op if someone can't make it, only thing is I won't have the game until that Friday the 25th since it'll be my birthday and my parents are kindly purchasing it for me that day.

Just need 2 more now :D
One more.

Zero more.

Matt, remember WiiChat Halo3 tourney where we powned **** as partners?

oh

yeah

(h)

Now that was fun :D

I'll gladly play co-op if someone can't make it, only thing is I won't have the game until that Friday the 25th since it'll be my birthday and my parents are kindly purchasing it for me that day.

I don't think I could ever wait that long for a game. lol

Yeah man I know, just waiting for Halo 3 practically killed me (luckily that came out on my birthday that year), but I'll be $10 short with my next paycheck not coming until a week after the release date, so I'm forced to wait. =/

i used to trade in my games at Game. but we have a site in uk play.com, where you can sell your stuff, you choose a price, and it stays there untill someone buys it, its amazing, iv made so much money since using it.
like ebay but way better

Update on the cable. It should be here Friday.
Monsteroids, accept my friend request on PSN.

EDIT: The cable will be here tomorow! (Wednesday)

Last edited:
Back