WiiChat's Mario Kart Wii Competition! Feb 9th-13th!

Lol it disconnected me once too, Shadow.

That was fun. :D I'm suprised I won most of them. GGs everyone. :)

Not that I'm complaining, it was fun, but you sure have a knack for choosing stages I hate, CG_Reaper. :lol: Maple Treeway I'm not good at, and I just don't like Rainbow Road(I did a lot better than usual :lol:). Koopa Cape I'm pretty bad at too. :lol: I'm suprised it was a tie in the end, lol.

Whaaat? Moonview and Grumble are great and fun stages! :D ..:p Moonview is one of my best stages.. I'm suprised I lost on it. :lol: But hey, didn't you choose Grumble once, Shadow? ..>.>;

i was talking to CG in that post. and moonview isn't much better, but i do like grumble. my fav is SNES Mario Circuit 3

i was talking to CG in that post. and moonview isn't much better, but i do like grumble. my fav is SNES Mario Circuit 3

Oh.. lol. Ignore my last post.

Personally I like moonview, one of my favorite courses along with Grumble. I don't care for most of the old courses though, especially not the previously 2D ones, lol. They bore me. :p

Good games. I did terrible this second time. Seems like everyone is saying just what I was thinking regarding the track choice. Wario's Gold Mine twice in a row was lame. And the mirrored tracks thing really screws me up too. :mad5: Also Moonview and Grumble both suck. :prrr:

Yes, Gold Mine twice in a row was lame. Those wins were terribly easy. XD Those mirror races were really playing mind games with me, but I overrode my natural instincts to turn right and go flying off the track and turned left instead, and vice versa. :lol:

I usually do terrible at Gold Mine too.. I guess I've gotten a bit better by not practicing??

i hate mirror so much! :mad5:

but CK why hate the old 2D courses? i find them really good. my fav of the new courses is Bowsers Castle. i've always liked the castle courses but this new one is the best yet(next to 64 castle)

Hate's a bit too strong, dislike is too much even. I just find the old tracks boring, not hate them. Unless they're 64, they're probably boring, with a few exceptions. Exciting tracks are what I like in MKW. ..The exact opposite of my playing style of Brawl. :lol:

The new Bowser's Castle is indeed fun, and ofcourse so is 64.

gg mr.garrison. I choose rainbow road cause its my fav and it takes the most skill.Check my time attack on it.It said i won hymeo. wow but i disconnected so wow.

Lol, CG we both won since we tied in point total, we both had 47 I think? You won 2 races, I won 2, so.. yeah. In the event of a tie the human player always wins, but since we're both humans it just says we both win. :lol:

Lol, CG we both won since we tied in point total, we both had 47 I think? You won 2 races, I won 2, so.. yeah. In the event of a tie the human player always wins, but since we're both humans it just says we both win. :lol:

no the first race we all did it said i won.Hymeo was there i got first place in them all then diconnected me in the end.

Back