WiiChat's Smash4 Group Roster!

Well, I'm still rather undecided on who deserves the DK slot more, none the less unsure if either character really deserves the slot, so I s'pose I'll just take the middle road and vote in no one.

DK
Diddy Kong

Alright, well where's that kitty cat Splash at?

I'M A ****IN' FISH! D:<

Okay so:

Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
King K. Rool

Make up the DK franchise meow. And now we've moved onto The Kirby series.

Should be easy aye?

2013-05-17-488-AdeleineforSmashBros.jpg

She'd be cool, but I definitely doubt she'll be added. Predictions, folks.

I think we will get the three e already have, and no one else. The best candidate IMO for the forth spot would be Bandana Dee.

She'd be cool, but I definitely doubt she'll be added. Predictions, folks.

I think we will get the three e already have, and no one else. The best candidate IMO for the forth spot would be Bandana Dee.
'Twas a jest. It's this weeks Brawl in the Family comic and I just thought that coincidence should not be passed up.

Here's my vote:

Kirby
Meta Knight
King DeDeDe

Bandana Dee is the Toad of the Kirby series. I don't think he is getting in. Maybe as DeDeDe's Side B. Maybe.

Last edited:
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede

I would like to see Bandana Dee, as Waddle Dees are very adorable, but it's not a big deal, really.

You already know the 3 most important characters
I know the 3 most important characters of almost all of the series in Smash.

I'd like to know a bit more about Kirby, although another character being added might not be likely. Splash and Lolita, how about you?

I know absolutely-**** all 'bout Kirby myself... but said minimal knowledge tells me the character next in line would be Waddle-something-or-other. Which is a big fat no larger than D3.

Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede

Though, as always, I can be convinced t' change my mind.

Bandana Dee would be a cool character, if only for the fact that he's a spear user.

bandanadee.png

Bandana Dee moveset I'll make tomorrow on a whim > Ephraim moveset ya put your 'Karp and soul into.

I'll make no such moveset, nor would it be better if I did loooooooooooooooooool.

Back