WiiChat's Smash4 Group Roster!

Yeah
and I believe he was joking
he better be!

Pokémon next?

Also, probably irrelevant, Nabbit from New Super Mario Bros. U is now a playable character in Super Luigi U. It probably wont mean that much but I think he has more chance than Toad but less of a chance then BJ. I don't think he is getting in.
200px-MushroombanditNSMBU.png

Last edited:
Toad definitely has a better chance than him, because he's freaking Toad. One of the most iconic characters in gaming history.

Yes, Pokemon Time.

Toad, one of the most annoying characters of all time.
[video=youtube;VZ4_PEBDk-c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ4_PEBDk-c[/video]
Now imagine him saying your princess is in another castle twenty times.

About Pokémon
Are we going to lose Lucario?
Are we going to lose Pokémon Trainer?
Are we going to get Zoroark or his generation 6 equivalent?
Are we going to get Mewtwo back because of his new form?

All have to be considered.
Newtwo bridges the gap between between generation 6 and generation 1.
However that would make 6 gen 1 Pokémon if Pokémon Trainer stays. But is a gen 6 transformation good enough to represent the series?
Pikachu is staying because that is Pokémon's icon.
Jigglypuff is a Super Smash Bros. staple now. I think she is staying.

About Pokémon

Okay.

Are we going to lose Lucario?

Possibly.

Are we going to lose Pokémon Trainer?

Possible, I suppose.

Are we going to get Zoroark or his generation 6 equivalent?

As much as I love Zoroark, I think his chances fell the day Mewtwo got a new Gen VI form.

Are we going to get Mewtwo back because of his new form?

There was a good chance regardless of his form that we we're gonna get him back, but I believe it's only sealed the deal.

Pikachu is staying because that is Pokémon's icon.
Jigglypuff is a Super Smash Bros. staple now. I think she is staying.

I think Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Pokemon trainer are staying as well.

Now, shall we dive into the dark, murky abyss that is the Mewtwo - Lucario - Zoroark triangle?

Pokemon.

Lucario's definitely getting replaced. Pokemon Trainer will probably be retuned or something but I don't see him leaving.

Zoroark is a generation too late.
Lucario is old news.

Newtwo just happened to be in the right generation at the right time and being a Smash Veteran, he just might have the edge to get in.

Hmm well i'd say Jiggilypuff is staying Pokemon Trainer is staying (possibly changing to gen 6 starters possibly?) Pikachu staying Mewtwo Lucario Zoroark .. very tough call. They will most likely only choose one, but i'd like to see all 3

Last edited:
You don't think we could have five Pokemon slots?

I mean, we have already given Zelda five.

And Lucario is still a pretty big Pokemon, so it's not really old news. In Pokemon Smash! Lucario was replaced by Zoroark for like, a few episodes, but then he was switched back in. He's still got a decent fan base, even if he's a Gen IV Pokemon. So I can't just let you say he's "old news" and write him off.

Also, it is possible that Zoroark was included, just based on the timing of the roster creation part of Smash4.

Pokémon Trainer is technically a single slot.
But it is 3 movesets

and movesets take time to program.
The effort put into PokéTrainer is equivalent to the effort of 3 movesets.

Pokémon Trainer is technically a single slot.
But it is 3 movesets

and movesets take time to program.
The effort put into PokéTrainer is equivalent to the effort of 3 movesets.

And we still got Puff and Lucario, as well as PT and Pikachu. So I don't think adding ONE more is going to matter much. Technically we had five LoZ characters to begin with, and no one saw a problem with adding one more.

And we still got Puff and Lucario, as well as PT and Pikachu. So I don't think adding ONE more is going to matter much. Technically we had five LoZ characters to begin with, and no one saw a problem with adding one more.
That's because Pokémon already had 6

Back