WiiChat's Smash4 Group Roster!

How about putting in all Eveelutions? :D
lucktown said:
I don't think that Mewtwo or Newtwo will be in there because it seems to powerful compared to the other Pokemon that are in SSBB, but it would be good as an item
Just played the wii one, but I still think Mewtwo seems a bit strong
facepalmcombo3_zps57c1f9ff.png~original

Okay so the roster is:

Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Pokemon Trainer
Lucario
Mewtwo

And let's do Metroid AND Star Fox

I want to get the prediction roster done before E3.

I'm not sure, exactly, but I know that Nintendo's E3 conference will be targeted specifically for NOA.

'Bout time we decisively agreed on a roster prediction.

Metroid is obviously one'a the series' that truly deserves another rep, but time and again the only feasible Metroid character who gets brought up seems to be Ridley... whom isn't actually all-that feasible 'cause he's just too large. He's a boss, not a playable fighter. Metroid needs another fighter, but who?

As for Star Fox, Krystal is probably one'a the most obvious characters who could join Smash overall. However, we ain't seen a game from the series in a long while. The fan demand is there, but Ninty actually supportin' the series ain't. Not publicly anyways. If there's a Star Fox title in development, I certainly don't know of it. And that's a decidin' factor in whether or not my prediction will be the roster not changin' or a new character; almost assuredly Krystal; would get in.

So I put up my new poll, you all should take it ;D Its in my sig.

"Toon" Ganon ain't a separate character from normal Ganon. Both the exact same person, albeit in two different time lines. If Ganondorf's appearance will change from the ol' TP one, instead'a bein' changed to his WW looks said changes will likely just be "Smashed" , if ya catch my meanin'. Watchin' SS Link fight WW Ganondorf would be kind'a odd after all.

I think you left out Charlie, Alph, and Brittany from Pikmin 3 in your pole.

About Metroid:
I would like to see Ridley but him being a boss in Brawl kinda shot down his chances. However I know a lot of people were disappointed that Ridley did not make it in as a character.
As for the size problem:
Ridley in Melee intro scene
Sb2shot_03.jpg

As for Star Fox: I am content with the current series representatives. I don't think they need anyone else.

And let's do Metroid AND Star Fox

As a single entity? A bit odd, but with the pace it's going, it's understandable.

It sounds to me that you're dragging out an insult. Yeah, we go off topic. We're aware.

That or you didn't feel like going back a page.

This is the fastest moving thread on this entire site. And a rather passionate one for its participants. Heck, the post above my previous one was talking about Pikmin. I have every right and reason to ask for a bit of direction.

Back