WiiChat's Smash4 Group Roster!

We just voted for the Mario series, and now we've moved on to the Yoshi and Wario franchise. You can vote for Mario if you'd like ~

Also, I think Wario does have Mona and Jimmy T. I think they have a chance of being added, but nothing I would bet on.

Oh, and I suppose Yoshi has Kamek, but, I wouldn't expect Kamek to be added

Right Ganon is score times more evil

Ok let's move on to Legend of Zelda while the group is still here

I would like at least five opinions before we move on.

So far we have yours, Splash, and mine.

Also we will do LoZ next, but after that we should probably do Donkey Kong.

Link
Toon Link
Zelda/Sheik
Ganandorf
Ghirahim

I refuse to accept anything else as a possibility.

Edit: I meant Sheik! Impa just gives me a Sheik vibe at times.

Last edited:
I think Toon Zelda has a large chance. She has an interesting pairing; Phantom Zelda, Tetra, or Toon Sheik.

And this is not a popularity pole Nick
If you didn't buy my spiel about Rosalina riding the SMG train, I don't see how you can say Ghirahim is going to ride LoZSS to Smash.

Okay, we can move to LoZ, but let's not move on from this until we have five votes out there mmkay?

I think Toon Zelda has a large chance. She has an interesting pairing; Phantom Zelda, Tetra, or Toon Sheik.

And this is not a popularity pole Nick
If you didn't buy my spiel about Rosalina riding the SMG train, I don't see how you can say Ghirahim is going to ride LoZSS to Smash.
I don't think we're going to have two "Toon" characters though. Ghirahim has little competition from the Zelda series outside of Tingle, which is my logic. That and denial, a lot of denial.

Dammit, stop moving so quickly.

I'll come up with something for Zelda characters later, but Mario, Wario, and Yoshi are fine as is.

Back