wiiconect w/ 56k

samcat

WiiChat Member
Jan 20, 2007
I have 56k (I live in Vermont so shoot me). Will the wii be able to update? I figer I connect w/ my comp then turn on the wii has anyone tryed this?

thanks.

i have,put the lan cable from the pc to the router internet slot,the use the network setup wiz

samcat said:
I have 56k (I live in Vermont so shoot me). Will the wii be able to update? I figer I connect w/ my comp then turn on the wii has anyone tryed this?

thanks.

Why are you paying for dial-up when for the same price or cheaper you can get broadband? If you can't get broadband then you need to stay off the Internet because it slows the rest of us down.

samcat said:

thanks.

Hi, i have 56k. I have updated my wii, i can use the weather channel, send messages, Send Mii...the only problem for now is only the Shop channel, but i think it'snt a connection problem, i think it's a setup problem, i hope i can solve this problem soon.

nope, The wii got a Wi Fi . "Wireless Router"<- to get on internet:incazzato: :tard: :cornut: :hand: :zzz: :rolleyes: :confused: :arf: :ihih: :mad: :p :aureola: :lol: :wink: :aureola: :aureola: :aureola: :aureola: :aureola: :aureola: :aureola:

Back