WiiConnect 24 download confusion

Minty N Ninty

Drooling Zelda Fanatic
Jul 5, 2006
Down Under (Aus)
With the Wii 24connect I have been hearing so much about, when it downloads demos to your DS, is there some kind of re-writable memory cartridge for it to save on? Or is it just play once?:confused:

no, it's just like playing on a DS download station. There is temporary memory in the DS, you download the game (which, I must admit is somewhat slow), and it is stored on the DS until you turn it off.

i was actually wondering that too. So your saying that if you just put your ds in a charger for a long time and instead of shuting it off you just close it, you can play the downloaded game forever?

pit18 said:
i was actually wondering that too. So your saying that if you just put your ds in a charger for a long time and instead of shuting it off you just close it, you can play the downloaded game forever?

Theoretically, but as far as I'm aware they stop working when you finish the game anyway. Nintendo only intended you to play once.

pit18 said:
You could, but in the download stations there are only demos, not full games. You couldn't play them very long before you got bored anyway. For example: Brain age only has the quick play available.

Back