WiiConnect24 problems

Cadbury

WiiChat Member
Dec 2, 2006
I connect to the internet using the Wifi USB connector and when my Wii connects to the internet, like VC for example, it says that the Wii is connected on the USB connector on my PC. Yet when I go off this it disconnects and says that my Wii is not connected, but WiiConnect24 is on, so what's going on?

its probably jus that there r so many people using wiiconnect24 at the same time as u r

I've figured it out now. I thought I had problems but I never, it connects to the USB connector every now and then to check for messages and what not, instead of being online constantly. and the light is orange when I turn the Wii off, meaning WiiConnect24 is on.

Cadbury said:
I've figured it out now. I thought I had problems but I never, it connects to the USB connector every now and then to check for messages and what not, instead of being online constantly. and the light is orange when I turn the Wii off, meaning WiiConnect24 is on.

it may be on but b causious b/c the wii is gonna heat up and i dont think anybody knows if thats supposed 2 happen

Back