wiidownload.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

merbasketball

WiiChat Member
Jan 30, 2007
I just saw this site and it says for like $35 you can download any wii games and burn them and they'll work. has anyone heard anything about this ???

prolly this dudes site.:hand: please. rated #1 on cnn nbc cnet and aol my @#%. :lol: :lol:

Esco27 said:
Don't hope, I'd say get a refund ASAP if possible.

Why would they give him a refund? They're scammers, and they've already succeeded.

Sucks man. Call your credit card company, explain to them that you got scammed, and have them do a charge back + cancel the card.

I hope not I already gave them my moms creit card number.

I hate to say it, but you got scammed. Honestly, I would confess to your Mum about it if she doesn't know, then get her to cancel her credit card. Those people now have her number, name, personal details and proberly her security code for the account. Your Mum could be in for a shock on her next credit card statement or two or three... :sad:

PotatoWedgie said:
Why would they give him a refund? They're scammers, and they've already succeeded.

Sucks man. Call your credit card company, explain to them that you got scammed, and have them do a charge back + cancel the card.

Read the last 2 words of my post that you just quoted.

Esco27 said:
Read the last 2 words of my post that you just quoted.

I read them the first time ;) It's just that he doesn't have any chance to get a refund.

EDIT: more adequately put, if it's a scam, they won't be just using the money he's authorized. They're gonna use the credit card itself. So a refund wouldn't do any good, even if they did give him his money back for some reason.

You might want to tell your mom so she can call the credit card company and put a hold on that payment and the card itself. Sometimes these are scamers who are trying to get your card number plus its info for themself. YOU BETTER TELL YOUR MOM AND HAVE HER PUT THAT CARD ON HOLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back