wiidownload.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't trust a site like that. I actually have seen Wii ISO's on some bittorrent websites.

I'm pretty sure he's kidding :p.

I really don't think anyone can be that careless (I hope not I guess).

You people need to be more clever. If you have your mom's credit card number and you already know you're screwed when she gets the next bill, just go nuts with it yourself and blame it on the site. How's she gonna know what they charged versus what you secretly charged? Come on! Just make sure you don't order anything to be sent to your house. That'd suck if she asked where you got the money haha

KPac511 said:
You people need to be more clever. If you have your mom's credit card number and you already know you're screwed when she gets the next bill, just go nuts with it yourself and blame it on the site. How's she gonna know what they charged versus what you secretly charged? Come on! Just make sure you don't order anything to be sent to your house. That'd suck if she asked where you got the money haha

You're a pretty screwed up dude. Stealing ftw?

That's got to be the stupidest thing I have every heard. Charging like crazy on your mom's credit card for nothing, and the dumb thing is that the credit card company will not reverse all the charges if it believes it not to be by the thief. In other words with such a stupid advise like that, your mom just might end up paying even more. One more thing, that's call stealing from your own mother which is dumb and completely wrong :eek:ut: .

you'd have to be pretty dumb to believe this site is legit. Look at their supposed current list of games. They claim they have stuff thats still in development.

he registered yesterday and posted just those 2 posts. i'm still sayin it's this dudes site. just tryin to spam it

dvdronn said:
he registered yesterday and posted just those 2 posts. i'm still sayin it's this dudes site. just tryin to spam it

While I agree that it does seem a bit fishy, if it was his site it seems like he would try to sell it as more legit on the forum.

Anyway, I reported this site to nintendo. Though I believe if you are stupid enough to get caught in this scam, you deserve what you get. The site is using nintendo logos and trademarks so some dumbass parent might think its official.

No matter how stupid you have to be to believe this, any money this site makes is essentially going to hurt the Wii. WHICH IS NOT COOL!

merbasketball said:
I hope not I already gave them my moms creit card number.

Hardly a way to advertise your site lol, this guy isnt the owner, hes the victim (a stupid one).

i have overlooked that fact, i just found it so hard that someone would believe that it was legit. i guess it does take all types to make the world go round.

dvdronn said:
i have overlooked that fact, i just found it so hard that someone would believe that it was legit. i guess it does take all types to make the world go round.

I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back