(wiidownloader) Is this site real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wk0

WiiChat Member
Mar 13, 2007
Hi, I just wanted to know if the site, http://www.wiidownloader.com/, is a SPAM or not. It claims to be providing Wii games download that doesnt require a modchip whatsoever, it mentioned in its FAQ that its games has been pre-imaged and cracked, thus not requiring any modification. You just need to download and burn. Is this real?

Just wanted to know from the experts. :p

Thank you :smilewinkgrin:

I donno I want to say it's fake and they have a downloadable for MP8 so I'm going to go with fake or illegal

Its been up for awhile, from what i hear its registered through a proxy

No decent company would register a domain through a proxy

There is definately many things wrong with it. I'd stay away from it.

thank you for the replies. i also think that it is a fake, just hoping for a small chance that it might be real. haha. :blush2:

its probably by the same guys that did the psp scam. You no unlimited free game downloads if you pay a one of fee of like $40.

If you do this let me know if its real...i have a paypal account i setup just for things i'm not sure of...not linked to any credit card or bank card..i just transfer money over from a different paypal...you should setup something like this if your doing it...i wish i had the money i'd test it out for you guys

If your really that interested in doing this why don't you just go to blockbuster and rent a wii game and burn it? Of course I don't condone this sort of behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back