wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Mr. Luung

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2007
over there
how come most younger teens think wii is stupid and older teens and peeps in their 20's think it's awesome. i guess theyre just trying to be hardcore

because their friends think its stupid, and their friends' friends think its stupid, and teen society is based on being cool and popular, and mario is for kiddies since he doesnt tote a battle rifle and save the world from aliens.

samXcor3 said:
because their friends think its stupid, and their friends' friends think its stupid, and teen society is based on being cool and popular, and mario is for kiddies since he doesnt tote a battle rifle and save the world from aliens.
I agree and i just happen to be a teen who likes both

iam 15 AND LOVE MY WII hate my xbox360 and ps3 but i think its becouse of how when they buy it the see them self and mature teens becouse of the rating of game but the games get boring really fast.....so overall popularaty.

im a teen and i love it. But your right, One of my friends hates it, and he poisoned my other friend's mind.

Dbomb3 said:
im a teen and i love it. But your right, One of my friends hates it, and he poisoned my other friend's mind.

ha exactly the same here, i dont see what my mate has against it, just a bit of fun but of course he has to go on about graphics and the wii only being good for partys, imature and stupid to boot :thumbsup:

actually why am i friends with these people :yikes:

I don't care about popularity..

I look emo - blond streak in front, hair eating face, and blond in the back..
I love video games
I BMX
I'm happy
I'm a computer nerd
I guess Im good lookin..=P
I play sports
etc..

All my friends have 360's, i dont care..
They ridicule me but whatevee..
I still own them in Halo..=D

Just statimg my opinion..

mr wii said:
ha exactly the same here, i dont see what my mate has against it, just a bit of fun but of course he has to go on about graphics and the wii only being good for partys, imature and stupid to boot :thumbsup:

actually why am i friends with these people :yikes:
Same for me, when i said I was going to buy a Wii all my friends said I was stupid, I guess like the other guy said mario dosent have a rifle so they say hes for babies lol
And im kinda asking myself the same question as you, *Why am I friends with these people* XD

The adolescents just dont get into the wii because they're pissed off and like violence and stuff. All of my friends are 360 supporters heres what games they play: Halo, GoW,Cod4, Splinter Cell etc. One common factor in those, loads and loads of guns. None of them even own a rated E game, The majority of their games are M and their 15-16. I think that once you get older the thrill of violence gets old and you start playing games for what they are, games. I like the wii but another parts of me like the 360 (mostly just because of a massive online community). They make fun of me for playing animal crossing its a fun freaking game even though its not full of violence.I think once some gun related online kill-fest gets released on the wii, it'll shut 'em up but til then ill enjoy games for the gameplay and put up with their bullcrap.

Mr. Luung said:
i guess theyre just trying to be hardcore

i dont think that any gaming system can make someone hard core lol.

samXcor3 said:

That's totally true. They care what their friend thinks.
I thought the Wii was stupid, until I when to Nintendo's
site, and researched more and more about the Wii.. :)
and now, I think it's a wonderful console.

WiiWouldLike2Play said:

That's totally true. They care what their friend thinks.
I thought the Wii was stupid, until I when to Nintendo's
site, and researched more and more about the Wii.. :)
and now, I think it's a wonderful console.
Thats exactly! what I've been doing for about a week and now im getting mine this weekend, but the first time the Wii got out my friends said it sucked so i aid it ssucked too lol, but now its totally different, Wii is the best!

Well speaking as someone in their twenties, I think it the virtual console that attracts us. I'm old enough to remember a game from 1987.

I'm 23 and love it. (the Wii)

A few buddies are constantly making fun of me because they play COD4 and Halo 3 on Xbox Live all day/night and think the Wii is for kiddies.

I think the gameplay is more fun (I have a 360 AND ps3...), I love the Virtual Console... being that I'm slightly older than "teens", I can really appreciate being able to play the original super mario bro's and punch out!

:)

Back