Wiikly update for 1/7/08 (US)

sagema said:
This was actually a really good week. There are about 10-15 TG-16 games left, worth remotely getting. 5 of them are actually pretty good. This isn't counting Turbo Duo. Does that mean 2008 will be Neo Geo?

Hooray, someone not instantly dismissing TG-16 games! I agree, out of the Turbo games they have left, a few of them look at least fairly promising. Ys I & II should be out soon, Cadash I look forward to, and I'm sure a lot of people would be happy if they brought out Rondo of Blood.

I've noticed they're spacing out the Turbografx releases more now they're starting to run out of games, and I imagine there should be about another 20-30 releases. I'm not sure what will happen with Neo Geo, they seem to be releasing them quite slowly at the moment, and there's still a lot of those fighting games left...

Where are the N64 games, cmon, those were the best! :p

Although they do take up alot of memory...

Star Tropics is a great game! I wonder how nintendo will get around the fact that no one will have the letter that has to get dipped in water though. I used to have it but I don't know what happened to it over the years.

i kinda wanna get it just because i could play as "mike jones" bahahaha mike jones mike jooones

Never played Star Tropics but I am totally thinking about buying it.

Wiimoto said:
Where are the N64 games, cmon, those were the best! :p

Although they do take up alot of memory...

1 a month isnt it?

WOW KOF '94, heres hope that they they'll be releasing the more recent KOF games. ****, capcom really needs step up and do what playmore (neo-geo) is doing and release some arcade perfect ports.

wow only 2 games! Hopefully they start to get more per week because at the end of 2007 we were suppose to have 200 but we didn't get it!

actually ya i read an article posted on here where ninty said that they were going to have more games released each week in '08

I'm enjoying startropics so far. I almost beat the octopus but my girlfriend distracted me and I died. Looking forward to another crack at it this weekend.

Conan the Librarian said:
any way you could find that article? me want.

I knew someone was gonna ask for a source. leave it to a librarian to be the one to haha. anyways, i read it in an article that someone on wii chat posted in a thread, but i honestly cant remember which thread or how i would find it. Therefore you can take it or leave it. If i were you i'd probably see the fact that we only got 2 updates this week as proof against what i said haha. and proof towards napalmbrain's statement of ninty's exaggerations haha.

Back