Wiikly Update for 12/03/07 (US)

Niwa said:
They're video games. You don't have to download them. Be happy that they're there.

Even though I'm not interested in downloading them, I still enjoy seeing more titles being added to the library.

You sound like a brainwashed Ninetendo cult member. Obviously, a good game could have came, instead of games that nobody wants.

The Genesis fans seem to always be happy, the Nintendo fans are always pissed, and the Turbo GRaffix 16 fans dont exist.

Their marketing department must be in charge of the line up. I have some good news. Reggie promises 3-5 VC games will be launched every week next year. Eventually we'll get up to 15 games a week. Hopefully sooner, rather than later. Gameboy will probably make it's way to VC since it was compatible with the SNES attachment.

I would really like to see Gauntlet Legends hit the VC. I had the N64 Playstation and Sega Dreamcast versions of that game and nothing could top the N64. When the god-like voice came over my surround sound speakers telling me about the power up I had just enabled it was amazing. None of the other versions were nearly as good. Recently I tried to play using an emulator on my PC but it just didn't work. I want to see it on the VC!
I agree with many people who have stated that there aren't that many great games on the VC. Maybe I have been spoiled by the great selection of incredible games on the XBOX Live Arcade but it seems that there must be more licenses available that Nintendo could get into the VC.

Conan the Librarian said:
You sound like a brainwashed Ninetendo cult member. Obviously, a good game could have came, instead of games that nobody wants.

The Genesis fans seem to always be happy, the Nintendo fans are always pissed, and the Turbo GRaffix 16 fans dont exist.

Nintendo fans need to realise that nonnintendo consoles have loads of quality titles

I pretty much just look at whats out on vc-reviews and read their review of it first if I've never heard of it. If it gets a 4 or 5 star review I'm not going to complain. This week they were all 4 star games.

However, I saw that there was a Mario RPG rumor going around so I can see why people expecting that got mad.

Blame Nintendo. Sega and Hudson seem to be supporting their respective VC consoles a lot more than Nintendo (seriously, I would have expected more than about 25 SNES games by now). Oh well, I'm a Sega fan so I'm happy.

I just wanna see Majora's Mask on VC, that's all I ever want :(

Darkprinny said:
Nintendo fans need to realise that nonnintendo consoles have loads of quality titles

what I meant was, The Genesis fans dont complain about their releases. You seem satisfied. I played Genesis too, but I was more of a NES fan. Just pointing out that the Nintendo selections suck. Not dissin' your console.

but TG-16?........no thank you. I would expect NES games from a Nintendo system.

i like that the games i want to play don't show up every week, I've spent $30 on virtual games over six months. that's reasonable by my book.

what I meant was, The Genesis fans dont complain about their releases. You seem satisfied. I played Genesis too, but I was more of a NES fan. Just pointing out that the Nintendo selections suck. Not dissin' your console.

but TG-16?........no thank you. I would expect NES games from a Nintendo system.
Thats because where used to Segas crap
Where as Nintendo think that all there games are good
And TG well it has shooters ?

Back