Wiikly update for 12/17/07 (US)

mym6

WiiChat Member
Jan 26, 2007
ND USA
Cybernator (SNES®, 1 player, rated E 10+ for Everyone 10 and Older - Mild Fantasy Violence, 800 Wii Points): It is the near future. Resources are dwindling, and the major powers of the world are in dispute over territory. Pilot the Cybernator G5-E for the 95th brigade of the mechanized marines and throw yourself into the war. Get briefed before each mission to confirm your targets, and then do your best to clear each of the seven stages, freely using the suit's equipped tools and four types of weaponry. By collecting the "power chips" left by defeated enemies, it is also possible to reinforce each weapon up to a maximum of three levels. It is left to your judgment as to whether to reinforce a specific weapon or to power up all weapons simultaneously, adding a bit of strategy to the nonstop action. The powerful background music, military-like atmosphere (look for bullet marks on the walls and the strained communication during combat) and intense story development combine to give the world of Cybernator a gritty, sci-fi feel that you won't soon forget.

Alien Storm™ (Sega Genesis, 1-2 players, rated E 10+ for Everyone 10 and Older - Mild Fantasy Violence, 800 Wii Points): Shape-shifting aliens have infiltrated the city, creating chaos and panic! Fortunately, a trio of heroes called the Alien Busters has agreed to wipe out the invading creatures. The members of the team wield their own special attacks, and they unload a world of hurt on the Martian menaces from the city streets to the mother ship. Gordon, a tough guy with a bazooka, has a special gunship attack, while Karla has a flamethrower for alien crisping, though she prefers to use her special ballistic-missile attack. Finally, Slammer the robot can self-destruct at will and attacks the intruders with an electric whip and other devices. Take the aliens by storm and save your city.

Monster Lair (TurboGrafx16 CD-ROM, 1-2 players, rated E for Everyone - Mild Cartoon Violence, 800 Wii Points): Join young Adam and Laura as they embark on a fantastic adventure in this comical action/shooting game. Featuring beautiful music brought to life by the power of the CD-ROM, the game consists of 14 rounds packed with cute monster enemies. Players can either play alone as Adam (or play with a friend controlling Laura) as they battle their way through round after round. The first half of each round is the action scene, where players must avoid obstacles and pits. Use your Power Boost weapons against enemies and restore your Life Force with food as you head for the gate at the end. The second half is the exhilarating shooting scene, where players must shoot down flying enemies. Take out the boss at the end to clear the round and move to the next one.

hey nintentdo.......**** YOU!!!!!!!!!!

hOW CAN YOU EVEN COME UP WITH GAMES FOR MY SYSTEMS IVE NEVER HEARD OF???? Im sure cybernator was great in its time, since ive never heard of it (someone will say, im happy with these selections!! give it a try!!)

STOP GIVING US ANY TG-16!!!!!STOP IT!!! THOSE GAMES ARE QUEER!!!!!!

YEAH, people are always talking about Cybernator and Monster Lair. When I was in prison, we traded copies of these two games to stay alive......there is a huge underground folLowing for monster layer and cybernator......I gave a dude 2 copies of each, and he threw sulfuric acid in an opposing gang leaders face in the mess hall....I once saw a man shivved to death with a sharpened tooth brush, because he went in another dudes cell and was intamite with another dudes copy of monster lair.

So basicly cybernator was the generic ass game youd see at blockbuster and say "what the hell is this crap thats always available, bc no one is renting it?"

And around Christmas too, you know??? we are READY to spend some money......cmon guys!!!!! we can even gift each other games now.....and this is the fecal soufle they serve us?

Let me just add, that i was more capable of giving MYSELF a better update in the year 1988 and it would have cost me $100 dollars. Lets see, you buy Metroid, Double Dragon II, and Tecmo Bowl for about $35 a piece via mowing lawns and car washing, and I would have a blast RIGHT NOW from those games. Or I could spend $16 on total **** in the year 2007 and be pissed.....Id rather spend the $100. .....did we go back in time?!??!?!?!?!?!

This would be like our parents having a Tupperware update every week, and for like $10 they can buy that 1960's orange or green **** colored tupperware.....you know the orange or green im talking about!!!! damkn those colors........those are the colors of all of these games.......puke green and baby **** orange.

Last edited:
Conan the Librarian said:

hOW CAN YOU EVEN COME UP WITH GAMES FOR MY SYSTEMS IVE NEVER HEARD OF???? Im sure cybernator was great in its time, since ive never heard of it (someone will say, im happy with these selections!! give it a try!!)

YEAH, people are always talking about Cybernator and Monster Lair. When I was in prison, we traded copies of these two games to stay alive......there is a huge underground folLowing for monster layer and cybernator......I gave a dude 2 copies of each, and he threw sulfuric acid in an opposing gang leaders face in the mess hall....I once saw a man shivved to death with a sharpened tooth brush, because he went in another dudes cell and was intamite with another dudes copy of monster lair.

So basicly cybernator was the generic ass game youd see at blockbuster and say "what the hell is this crap thats always available, bc no one is renting it?"

And around Christmas too, you know??? we are READY to spend some money......cmon guys!!!!! we can even gift each other games now.....and this is the fecal soufle they serve us?

Let me just add, that i was more capable of giving MYSELF a better update in the year 1988 and it would have cost me $100 dollars. Lets see, you buy Metroid, Double Dragon II, and Tecmo Bowl for about $35 a piece via mowing lawns and car washing, and I would have a blast RIGHT NOW from those games. Or I could spend $16 on total **** in the year 2007 and be pissed.....Id rather spend the $100. .....did we go back in time?!??!?!?!?!?!

This would be like our parents having a Tupperware update every week, and for like $10 they can buy that 1960's orange or green **** colored tupperware.....you know the orange or green im talking about!!!! damkn those colors........those are the colors of all of these games.......puke green and baby **** orange.

wow......

That was a good take. But now I want you to try it once more and this time, don't hold back. Really let those emotions of joy and gratitude pour out. Maybe, if you can, cry a little at the end... show the audience how happy you are. AAAAnd, ACTION!

thedaini said:
That was a good take. But now I want you to try it once more and this time, don't hold back. Really let those emotions of joy and gratitude pour out. Maybe, if you can, cry a little at the end... show the audience how happy you are. AAAAnd, ACTION!

Nintendo: You want answers?

Me: I think I'm entitled.

Nintendo: You want answers?!

Me: I want the truth!

Nintendo: You can't handle the truth! Here! take Mickey Mousecapades, Populous, Dr. Chaos, Kriss Kross: Make My video, Shaqfu, Hard Drivin', and Bible Adventures!

Nintendo: You want answers?

Me: I think I'm entitled.

Nintendo: You want answers?!

Me: I want the truth!

Nintendo: You can't handle the truth! Here! take Mickey Mousecapades, Populous, Dr. Chaos, Kriss Kross: Make My video, Shaqfu, Hard Drivin', and Bible Adventures!

dude i'll take mickey mouscapades !! nothin like a solid licensed platformer!! awesome.

oh yeah PS suck it up. every week cant have mario 3.

Dude, there's nothing wrong with Mega Drive/TG-16 releases (although I'll admit, I do happen to know this week's particular TG-16 game is crap). That's just Sega and Hudson keeping their fans happy (yes, believe it or not, Hudson actually do have fans). Blame Nintendo for holding back on their own games.

Also, what the heck is wrong with Populous?

We need the "Everybodys Nintendo Channel"... thats what we all need right now and we better and hopefully we get that next week on the 24th of christmas eve!

Why do you always post the longest rants? I can assure you, NO ONE (even at nintendo) cares. As for, "Nintendo, **** you!", really compelling argument there, Nintendo is not obligated to please you alone. You haven't the slightest idea what Nintendo has to go through involving liscensing to put games on the VC. They have their hands full as it is. Enough with the crybaby stuff already:sick: .

Words loads of them

Said it before
Saying it again
YOU DONT PAY TO NOT DOWN LOAD THE GAMES
So stop complaining

Back