wiimote affecting your animals?

gwendelahara

Squirrel Wrangler
Dec 2, 2006
bucks co pa
Wii Online Code
5115-6092-9449-1554
don't laugh but I swear my animals are affected by the wiimote. my cat growls at it and is apprehensive, and my dog seems mezmerized by it. maybe its just the sounds from the wii speaker, dunno. does anyone else find this to be?

This is.. The oddest wiimote-related post I've ever read ;P

Might wanna ask your vet about it.

I wonder if my cat will growl at it...

gwendelahara said:
don't laugh but I swear my animals are affected by the wiimote. my cat growls at it and is apprehensive, and my dog seems mezmerized by it. maybe its just the sounds from the wii speaker, dunno. does anyone else find this to be?

haha I've actually noticed my dog watching the Wiimote with the biggest curiosity whenever something comes out of the speaker. I swear one time I saw her jump out of the corner of my eye when I paused it to do something on the computer and I was playing Baseball and it yelled out "TIME OUT!" or whatever it says :crazy:

My cat does the same thing. He always comes up and sniffs it, and then when it makes noise he jumps and runs away.

My dog seems to be confused about it.
Every time I play with it he barks and doesn't stop.

My friend's dog thinks he's a hero. Seriously. I went over to his house with my 'cube. I was playing Warioworld, the first giant lizard boss, and his dog lept up ant attacked the screen!:eek:ut:

My dogs just keep staring at it, tilting their heads, and lifting up their ears like, "wtf!"

my cat's a bit feral as it is but when it seen it, the cat didn't care it just watched it and then turned around and left.

Friends kitten likes to attack the strap. Its fun to watch but a pain to play while the cat is around

Lol

my cat...watches me play..then when i put it down..he picks up the wiimote by the strap and runs away then drops it down and pushes it under the couch upstairs!

Back