Wiimote battary chargers

ElvenShado

WiiChat Member
Jan 13, 2010
Japan
Sorry if this thread has already been made.

I just got a wii for xmas from my girlfriend. I want to buy a good charger for the wiimotes. I currently have 3 but probably will buy a 4th one... but most likely will only be using 2 regularly since I dont have a lot of company over often.

What is the best charger option as far as price and efficiency? I live in Japan btw.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Ive hardly played many wii games so I dont know much about the console in general.

Sorry if this thread has already been made.

I just got a wii for xmas from my girlfriend. I want to buy a good charger for the wiimotes. I currently have 3 but probably will buy a 4th one... but most likely will only be using 2 regularly since I dont have a lot of company over often.

What is the best charger option as far as price and efficiency? I live in Japan btw.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Ive hardly played many wii games so I dont know much about the console in general.

I bought the Eveready induction charger. I got the model for two remotes. It comes with two battery packs and the induction charger. The battery packs would run down quickly. They ran down only a little from each day's play, but enough so that one remote would not work correctly with Super Mario Bros game. I returned the charger and got my money back.
I went back to using regular AA alkaline batteries. We've been using th Wii for a couple of hours a day for two weeks, and the batteries still show a full charge.

Back