WiiMote Charger

get the nyko one, its what i got. you cant use the zapper with it, but other than that its great, nice grip backing to it too

yeah... you have to remove the battery cover for the nyko battery to fit in the zapper (and other attachments or guns)

right... the remote fits in the zapper... nyko requires removing the battery cover so the remote fits in the zapper with the nyko battery.

do the batteries the nyko charger comes with stay in the wii after the thing is finished charging or do u use the wiimote without batteries?

torontowii said:
do the batteries the nyko charger comes with stay in the wii after the thing is finished charging or do u use the wiimote without batteries?
i dont understand

you said:
nyko requires removing the battery cover so the remote fits in the zapper with the nyko battery.

the nyko battery is the thing u put in the wiimote when u put the wiimote on the nyko charger right?

if thats the case then after the wiimote is charged do those nyko batteries stay in the wiimote(so they are like regular rechargeable batteries) or can u take them out and leave the wiimote playing without batteries?

still coudy... i hope this answers your Q

typically the battery stays in remote while charging
but you can remove battery and leave it in the charger by itself... the remote would need some other battery (to play games) while the nyko batt sits in the charger

does that answer?

so the nyko batteries are basically just regular rechargeable batteries,so by buying the nyko charger i get a charger and some rechargeable batteries?

torontowii said:
so the nyko batteries are basically just regular rechargeable batteries,so by buying the nyko charger i get a charger and some rechargeable batteries?
no... google a picture of it... the batts are only for remotes

so if i can find 4 rechargeable batteries for half the price of the nyko thing and the batteries last around the same amount of time and i already have a battery charger for those kinds of batteries i should chose the 4 rechargeable ones

Back