Wiimote delayed response

rage42

WiiChat Member
May 22, 2007
I just bought my wii, and when using the wiimote for the cursor, or moving mario around, they respond about 1 second after i push the button. I've went over a couple different forums and have tried a couple things.

I took the wii away from my electrical storm of computer crap, put it on the bedroom tv that has a vcr/tivo hooked up to it. I don't think I'm having an interferance problem. I see only 2 dots on the wiimote config, and i looked at all 10 lights on the sensor bar as suggested in another thread and they are lighting up.

nintendo supports my next step, but I thought I would put it out there while I'm at work. Any suggetions?

-R

super paper mario of course :p

I havent cracked open my zelda yet...but anyway if nintendo cant do anything for me at lunch i may take it back...but i doubt they have any up for exchange.

Last edited:
found the answer, so simple...

wii's don't work well through some (maybe most) dvd players, tivos...and whatnot. connect it directly to your tv. so if your tv doesnt have rca inputs, you might need to look for a different solution than just using your tivo/dvd/vcr...

Back