Wiimote Final?

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Ok I found this out. First of all, we all know the cord that hooks into the Wiimote for the Nunchuk got smaller (they should make it like an ipod but oh well) Now if youve watched the sensor bar. It changes as well. It has had 3 stages. I believe this is thier order. The Small circle one, big one, then mid size rectangle
sinec i couldnt find links, if you watch the teaser trailer here: http://media.wii.ign.com/media/821/821973/vids_1.html you will see it, and this is a pretty new movie so thats why i think its the newest

Okay, sorry you can close, or just discuss the 1 change. I guess when you see the wiimote in action its hard to tell how big the sensor was, it looked smaller honestly! :yesnod:

Attachments

• wiimote2.jpg
    wiimote2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 170
  • wiimote1.jpg
    wiimote1.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
if u look at the wii-motes in the two pics the one on the left has a black circle IR window while the pic on the right has a rectangular IR window. i think the one on the right is closer to final version.

Im still not sure if the wiimote will be comfortable in big hands :[

I like the Wiimote though! Its...different :D , the one on the right look much better than the left...the colour alone makes it stand out. Plus the one on the right has the inbuilt speaker, which the one on the left didnt as it is quite a new feature.

Back