wiimote how it is powered

Oh my god, that's why my freaking wii-mote hasn't been working for a month...I never put batteries in!

holy **** batteries i thought u had to plug the "wireless" controller in, that never occured to me. :wtf: wow batteries who would of known. you can use rechargeable ones too so you dont have to keep buying them :yikes: ... ah you never said that :crazy:

i like it how people make accounts then use there very first post to ensure people will never take them seriously ever again.... nice :thumbsup:

Two AA batteries? So can i put the car battery back in my car now?

Also, did you know that the Wii runs off.........wait..........ELECTRICITY!!!

3mpathy said:
i like it how people make accounts then use there very first post to ensure people will never take them seriously ever again.... nice :thumbsup:

Please everyone don't response to such a pointless thread. As 3mpathy said above.

muftak78 said:
Two AA batteries? So can i put the car battery back in my car now?

Also, did you know that the Wii runs off.........wait..........ELECTRICITY!!!
Electricity?!?!?!?! so i don't have to continuously replace oranges or lemons?

Nup, no more oranges or lemons, just tie your Wii's power cord to the nearest power pole.

must try that 1 sec............. zzzzzzzzzzaaaaappppppppp :yikes: owww that hurt :devil: maybe i should put the wii in a sink full of water first so it doesnt overheat and plug the wii into the wall where knives usually go

Jesse said:
Please everyone don't response to such a pointless thread. As 3mpathy said above.

You can make a little fun of those who I consider spammers.

I just think they want to say that just to make everyone like
:shocked:
:eek:ut:
:ihih: Yeah I am going to make fun of this.

And then they start talking about Wiimotes powered by lemons.

P.S: I can't stop laughting at this lol.

And I think this guy is less than 10 years old (maybe)

Last edited:
Back