Wiimote in color

WiiMii22

WiiMii
May 31, 2007
Wii Online Code
5357-3909-5528-2420
Does anyone have and know where to get the colored wiimotes... I saw a picture w/ them and now i want one.

http://www.nds-central.com/market-wii.htm go down to the bottom and they have a clear wiimote full case and a black case
wiimote-clear.jpg

wiimote-black-s.jpg

Nintendo will be releasing colored Wii Remotes in the future (along with a matching colored Wii). For now, (mentioned above) you can buy colored skins for the Wii Remote. The only downside of that is that it is hard to press the home button.

it's really hard to push the home and - and + buttons......plus i get chip crumbs and other peoples gross crap stuck under the skin so i have to clean them more often

ewww lol.. I have the rubber grips black and white..Im not into color i like just plain white or black. But the plastic ones Im not so sure about theymight feel fat and bulky. Just get the skins theyre cheap and have a lil grip to them

the ones i posted a link and pictures to are not skins/clip on cases. you take the chip out of the wiimote and put it a new case so its the same size as the original

How do you take the chip out? I wouldnt want to f_ck up my remote to have just the color changed. Do you have these?

im going to get one once i have been paid but i have to the chip out of the wiimote and it is very easy all you need is a tri winged nintendo screwdriver.

Back