Wiimote included with Wii Play?

slipknotonkpils

WiiChat Member
Jun 9, 2007
Hi everyone. This my first post. I just have a question. I was talking to a woman that worked at Best Buy and she said the Wiimotes that come with Wii Play are chincy and cheap, don't work as well. Is there any truth to this? I actually couldn't see how that's possible considering I don't think they can make them any different, but it doesn't sort of make sense considering it's free. So does anyone have experience with this?

Hey,
Welcome to wiichat, The wii remote included in Wii Play is the official product from Nintendo, it is not cheap etc. It is the same remote as when you purchase one seperatly, Nintendo don't make cheap versions and neither does any third party at the moment, Hope this helps.
Lee.J

Thanks for the help. yeah, i really wasn't sure how they could take the wiimote and make a shittier version of it. just doesn't make sense.

That sales assistant at bestbuy is obviously unexperienced, don't worry mate, just get wiiplay, it's great for your money. If you think about it, it's only an extra few dollars for the game :)
Lee

slipknotonkpils said:
Hi everyone. This my first post. I just have a question. I was talking to a woman that worked at Best Buy and she said the Wiimotes that come with Wii Play are chincy and cheap, don't work as well. Is there any truth to this? I actually couldn't see how that's possible considering I don't think they can make them any different, but it doesn't sort of make sense considering it's free. So does anyone have experience with this?
no the controller is actually better than the one that came with the console.

lee.jarratt said:
That sales assistant at bestbuy is obviously unexperienced, don't worry mate, just get wiiplay, it's great for your money. If you think about it, it's only an extra few dollars for the game :)
Lee

Yeh..you basically get the game for free considering the cost of the wiimote...well at least here in canada ne wayz :mad5:

trevorsantos said:
no the controller is actually better than the one that came with the console.

Stop being so stupid, it's not funny. :mad5:

WTF??? I apply to best buy, I know my stuff all around....

And this idiot gets a job over me? Jeez....

Meh, they probably pay her $4.00 an hour or something....

I bought wii-play and then got the controller from my wii. Both controllers got mixed up and when I play with one I can't tell the difference.

BTW: The reason why they added a controller is because Wii-play is a very short mini game, game. If wii sports didn't come with your wii, Wii play would've. Instead they added a controller to make it $40 more.

Back